Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen one like that before I always thought they were like the top of the prams you have for babies with much deeper sides, that one looked like if leni rolled over she would fall out 😳
Exactly her legs looked too long for it, made me think it was for smaller babies

I’m sure it’s not but the thing Leni was sleeping in on the plane looked dangerous to me. One roll and it’s a big drop to the floor. Are those issued by the airline or something they have taken?
That’s the standard issue for a Virgin flight I was surprised how shallow they were when I saw someone using one on last long haul flight we took
Also only premium economy, times must be hard. Although the upper class passengers are likely grateful

Reactions: 8
I’m sure it’s not but the thing Leni was sleeping in on the plane looked dangerous to me. One roll and it’s a big drop to the floor. Are those issued by the airline or something they have taken?
I’m ex crew, not for the airline he’s on but I was absolutely shocked at that photo! The ones we had were a lot deeper, as another poster said, more like a bassinet that you’d have in a pushchair. The rules were that the baby should be able to lay flat and fully fit into the bassinet or they weren’t allowed to have it. (Weight restrictions also). I can’t believe Leni is being allowed to sleep in that, it’s beyond dangerous. 😳 I’d be shocked if Virgin or whoever it is think that’s acceptable.

Yeah because everyone has the money to go do that 🙄🙄
He had to have gone private! The NHS is under too much of a strain to push things through quickly :( a few years before you get an appointment about that

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yeah because everyone has the money to go do that 🙄🙄
He had to have gone private! The NHS is under too much of a strain to push things through quickly :( a few years before you get an appointment about that
I’ve been waiting 18 months to get my shoulder seen, can’t afford private treatment so just got to wait and deal with the pain. No doubt he’ll be telling us we just need more sleep/more rest to make it better, not a fat wallet

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh it's such a hard life in cold Virginia Water. A place name like that Joe, it really is coming back home to the slums init.

Reactions: 9
He never tags his Lulu lemon stuff as gifted/ad/pr or anything does he?
I saw Anya Cullings stories from the Lulu lemon event. There was a whole day of workouts etc which Joe didn't show any of. I wonder if it's because he was clearly the unfittest there (Anya is a speedy runner), the others all seemed to be younger athletes/PTs/fitness influencers. Joe really didn't fit in with the crowd!

Reactions: 11
Annnnnd he's got jetlag🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought he said it wasn't a real thing lol. Eating tit again, fallen off the wagon big-time Joe🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Joe, mate, it’s all in the mind. Prioritise sleep and don’t eat processed food like cake as some fizzy haired bleep once preached to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf has Rosie done to her hair

Had a jump scare opening the Times this morning!

Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
A TV ad? I hope I don't see it! I can't decide if this means things are going well that the company can afford to make one, or if new app users are down so he's doing a hard push for the "new year goals" crowd.
Can you look at his company accounts? I have no knowledge in this kind of thing.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe he’d let three small kids largely unattended next to the oven. If Leni grabbed that pan he wouldn’t have had time to get there before it had tipped all over them.

• Sad
Look at how close Leni’s hand is to that hob!
bleeping epic parenting from the preaching twatwaffle.

He’s going rogue, Dozie must be out getting off her tits again.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.