Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez Joe, you're no teacher. Year 1 is very different to reception, much less play learning and more structured learning. His kids are going to suffer when they go back to actual school. Let's face it, the only reason he's doing this is so Indie doesn't need time off school when they decide they need a holiday. What exactly do they need a holiday from, it's not as though Dosie does anything, she certainly doesn't clean🤭🤭 and Joe's hardly working 40 hour weeks. I can't wait for the day his star wanes, surely got to happen soon🫠🫠

Reactions: 13
When he posted the full whiteboard completed, the 4 on 1/4 was different to how indie had written it in the previous story so she obviously hadn’t done it herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Joe has been woken up during the night again. Pray for him and his late night marmalade

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m confused how he posts about being woken up by the kids, but then tells us all to prioritise our sleep? I’ve said it before but surely he realises that when you’ve got kids to see to in the middle of the night you’re not going to be like ‘F* it, I’m going back to sleep that’s more important than you kiddos’ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He must be a nightmare to live with if he doesn't get enough sleep. Imagine if everyone gave up on things so easily because we'd been woken up! Good luck with the 5 kids you want Joe. Dozie is probably already preggers again.

Reactions: 10
He must be a nightmare to live with if he doesn't get enough sleep. Imagine if everyone gave up on things so easily because we'd been woken up! Good luck with the 5 kids you want Joe. Dozie is probably already preggers again.
Exactly my thoughts! For someone who claims to love kids so much he wants 5 he doesn't really appreciate the obvious impacts i.e disturbed sleep. Poor Leni is in pain and he's just upset about his lost sleep.

Reactions: 6
Another top parenting moment by Joe - giving a 5 year old darts 😂
Yep I had the same thought, would never trust my 5 year old with real darts, you could get a kids toy and do the same thing...

And I know he's only showing us a snapshot but the "home schooling" he does is extra stuff I do with my child as well as her full time school....bit of writing, some tracing books, using games to do adding etc ! And sure lots of others parents are the same

Reactions: 6
He will have her on a shafting roster - for his " well-being and needs" ....

🤢😡

Imagine that g imp prodding at you 🤭😖😖

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Can you believe his picture of him on that electric skateboard with leni strapped to his front in a baby carrier, Jesus Christ so dangerous!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Can you believe his picture of him on that electric skateboard with leni strapped to his front in a baby carrier, Jesus Christ so dangerous!!!!!!
He cares more about showing us how cool he thinks he is than he does about his children's safety. I had an ironic laugh at his story with Marley on a hover board wearing a helmet, but barefoot😯
I still can't believe we heard so little about his CiN fundraiser. Only that one story about the carehome. Can we assume it was a total flop?
I also can't believe it's only now with the increased focus on UPF he's realised how bad the standards of food is in the USA. He's just in his own self interested bubble isn't he? Oblivious to anything unless it's personally going to impact him.
Last point, I was watching a vlog about homeless crisis in the US and how it's much worse than in the UK. Santa Monica was mentioned as one of the places where it was bad, yet Saint Joe has not mentioned this, or any charity effort to help people in need i.e food bank donation yet he's quick enough to bang on about sleep and nutritious food being key to turning your life around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m sure it’s not but the thing Leni was sleeping in on the plane looked dangerous to me. One roll and it’s a big drop to the floor. Are those issued by the airline or something they have taken?

Reactions: 2
I’m sure it’s not but the thing Leni was sleeping in on the plane looked dangerous to me. One roll and it’s a big drop to the floor. Are those issued by the airline or something they have taken?
I’ve never seen one like that before I always thought they were like the top of the prams you have for babies with much deeper sides, that one looked like if leni rolled over she would fall out 😳

Reactions: 1