Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luckily none of you guys have to help babysit or be part of their lives so who cares how many kids they have. If I had their money I'd have 5 or 6 too. Family is everything esp when he grew up in such a dysfunctional home.
Ok there Joe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Saint Joe the know it all with his tips and tricks.

We all remember the one option Joe. Eat this or nothing. You'll get it again tomorrow. Ace 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
That dress is minging. Didn't he buy it for her? Call me old fashioned but sitting down to eat at a restaurant in a dress with it hanging out like that is tacky as hell. Tacky enough in a bar or club but a bit more appropriate at least.
I just want to add, Dosie has a fab figure but her tits look awfully saggy in that dress too, it's not even flattering.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
He’s only with her for her looks and ability to have multiple children. She’s only with him for the money.

Reactions: 20
That dress is minging. Didn't he buy it for her? Call me old fashioned but sitting down to eat at a restaurant in a dress with it hanging out like that is tacky as hell. Tacky enough in a bar or club but a bit more appropriate at least.
I just want to add, Dosie has a fab figure but her tits look awfully saggy in that dress too, it's not even flattering.
Yes he bought it for her (what a surprise) I remember him banging on about it (can’t remember which holiday they were on)
She’s so used to men telling her what she should and shouldn’t wear she’d just put it on without question
See he’s got a spot at glasto again this year, although am sure it’s around the time baby 4 is due, so Dozie won’t be getting there this year…bender for Joe incoming

Reactions: 7
“Caught Indie playing the piano”. No you didn’t, this was set up to brag about your child (yes Joe that’s your child not a performing monkey). God I hate influencer tit like this

Reactions: 16
“Caught Indie playing the piano”. No you didn’t, this was set up to brag about your child (yes Joe that’s your child not a performing monkey). God I hate influencer tit like this
He is a right bleep 😆😆😆

• Haha
Was he collecting his family at the airport? If so, he couldn't even be bothered to meet them inside, he just met them in the car park and filmed it? Such a tosser

Reactions: 4
I am not a fan of parenting guru Joe. The whiteboard list of healthy eating tips for kids complete with thinly veiled dig at his mum feels so patronising. It would be so much more useful if he framed this stuff as a discussion and an opportunity for his followers to share their experiences too as the comments are really interesting and highlight the privilege and blind spots in his tips. But no, not his style is it? 😏

Maybe he’ll finally give us his feed a family for under £100 with no processed food…..given the amount of processed shite he scarfs I doubt he’d even know how, never mind the sticking to a budget bit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.