Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1644.png

surely he means core memories about to be made or locked in as he’s talking about creating memories and not remembering them. He said this last Sunday as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s trying to sound like he’s down with the kids….its a tik tok thing. It means recognising it’s going to be a core memory as you’re doing it so you always remember it and practice gratitude for it….something like that anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
Does Marley have chewing gum in his mouth in that video? Wouldn’t surprise me. Can’t just give the kid a nice day out either can he, gotta make him do some phonics on the train so people know how clever his kids are

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2821276
surely he means core memories about to be made or locked in as he’s talking about creating memories and not remembering them. He said this last Sunday as well 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also Joe you don't choose what your kids core memories will be. For all you know he won't give half a tit when he grows up 🤣 I'm a season ticket holding football fan, but can I feck remember my first game!

Reactions: 14
No chance they’ll have all ran away as far as possible by then, having made their money selling their stories about their dysfunctional parents…

Reactions: 8
I really don’t understand why Marley goes to nursery, yet everyone else gets to stay at home :( he must feel so sad and miss out on so much family time

just doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 13
I really don’t understand why Marley goes to nursery, yet everyone else gets to stay at home :( he must feel so sad and miss out on so much family time

just doesn’t sit right with me
Entitlement, prattishness & control. He's a prize dysfunctional bleep.

Reactions: 9
Marley is probably the luckiest out of them all as he gets to escape the Joe pressure cooker for a few hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This guy is so misinformed about food. Jam mixed in yogurt is not necessarily lower sugar than kids yogurts!?!? The jam is 60% sugar and he put in a huge spoonful. Most kids yogurts are 6-10% sugar (and some of that sugar is from the yogurt and the fruit itself) and don't necessarily have very many ingredients either. So he basically added a huge spoonful of sugar to yogurt...well done.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.