Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm boggling at his team away day. So everyone had to do a workout, then sit around the rest of the day having got all sweaty? Plus he employs noone who is incapable of doing a Burpee workout? No one with bad knees, a disability?? I mean I know it's a workout business but I dunno, seems a bit ableist.

Reactions: 13
He genuinely is vile.

I know literally nothing about Rosie, which is weird as he shares every single facet and fart of his and the kids lives, but she’s barely present at all unless he wants us to admire her 🔥body. So we have no clue if she’s happy with their lives, is so shallow she is willing to put up with any tit as long as she has access to the 💰, or if she is bleeping miserable and wants to get out.

I would bleeping love it if she divorced him, took him to the cleaners, got a nice place for her and the kids that wasn’t a vile shithole, put Indie back in school, and made sure they were always clean, groomed and dressed properly. Who knows if she has that potential in her though…

Reactions: 14
He genuinely is vile.

I know literally nothing about Rosie, which is weird as he shares every single facet and fart of his and the kids lives, but she’s barely present at all unless he wants us to admire her 🔥body. So we have no clue if she’s happy with their lives, is so shallow she is willing to put up with any tit as long as she has access to the 💰, or if she is bleeping miserable and wants to get out.

I would bleeping love it if she divorced him, took him to the cleaners, got a nice place for her and the kids that wasn’t a vile shithole, put Indie back in school, and made sure they were always clean, groomed and dressed properly. Who knows if she has that potential in her though…
The fact she’s pregnant with their fourth child would suggest she’s not ready to divorce just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wants his £££
Was happy enough to get involved with him when he was still with his ex
Seems happy enough to push out loads of kids
She’s going nowhere

Reactions: 12
Absolutely bleeping terrifying.
Marley with that cleaver 😭😭😭😭
4 year old brandishing a bleeping meat cleaver! And he's not supervising either, he's filming it and talking smugly about teaching him to cook! What a bleeping moron!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
4 year old with a cleaver and a toddler on the worktop AGAIN. FFS. Do some parenting!! Makes
You wonder how bad it is when he isn’t filming.

And now he’s encouraging the children to binge on ice cream and snacks. Can he not see how unhealthy this is? Where is dozie? Sat in a box with half an apple and a single lettuce leaf so she doesn’t get fat?

I honestly think it's not normal to be full of gas, on the toilet all night, after some ice cream and popcorn. He's likely got IBS, I've said this before. Rather than spouting on about sugar being "toxic" as I believe he said in his stories this morning. I mean he happily chugged down a load of dates filled with peanut butter, coated in chocolate and coconut last week. Plus chocolate on the train after a three course meal, but didn't suffer then (but was, as ever, insufferable!).

Reactions: 7
He put on a grid post recently, and on his Q&A today that the key is consistency in your diet. The absolute opposite of he does with his binge cycles that he admits he can’t resist

Reactions: 15
He was a guest on the one show this evening. Reckons him and Rosie are going to have at least one more baby after number 4 😬😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He was a guest on the one show this evening. Reckons him and Rosie are going to have at least one more baby after number 4 😬😬
I just don't understand how you can be pre-unsatisfied with children 🙈
I get it when people see themselves with big families but he is SO focused on numbers!
He already knows this next one won't be enough.
Maybe it's just me, I don't want to step on anyone wanting lots of kids. I thought I wanted 3 or 4 kids, then had one (whom I adore more than life) and didn't need or want any others. I was a sneak one-and-done.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.