Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand how you can be pre-unsatisfied with children 🙈
I get it when people see themselves with big families but he is SO focused on numbers!
He already knows this next one won't be enough.
Maybe it's just me, I don't want to step on anyone wanting lots of kids. I thought I wanted 3 or 4 kids, then had one (whom I adore more than life) and didn't need or want any others. I was a sneak one-and-done.
It’s not about the actual human child at all. Having lots of children in his mind solidifies his masculine virility to the world. It’s probably another symptom of being an abominable narc

Reactions: 26
It’s not about the actual human child at all. Having lots of children in his mind solidifies his masculine virility to the world. It’s probably another symptom of being an abominable narc
100% this. It's never about the child as a person or an individual, only an extension of him and body is 🔥

He's fully gross.

Reactions: 11
Yeah it's odd behaviour isn't it. When I had my first child and anyone asked me if I was going to have another, I used to think, 'I'll see how it goes with one first!' How can you know whether you want 5 until you know what having 4 is like?

Reactions: 15
I just don't understand how you can be pre-unsatisfied with children 🙈
Pre-unsatisfied is such a good term! I find it very weird. And definitely driven by some kind of desire to create an idealised “big family” with barefoot children running around everywhere.

I don’t understand people who have tons of kids. Pregnancy is hard. The newborn stage is hard. It’s all hard. Indie has barely even reached the age where she’ll need less help with everything. They want to keep adding more kids to the family while their existing kids are still so young and needy. They’re mad!

Luckily none of you guys have to help babysit or be part of their lives so who cares how many kids they have. If I had their money I'd have 5 or 6 too. Family is everything esp when he grew up in such a dysfunctional home.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait until the next bandwagon he decides to jump on is the climate change one, as I will then politely point out that not only does his excessive travelling contribute to climate change but his ever growing family does too. The planet is already way over populated beyond what it can support in the future and you’ve got this twit pumping out kids because he just fancies having a big family 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s no way they don’t have help looking after those kids, so always easier when you’re not doing all the leg work yourself.
Just a shame they don’t employ a cleaner or decorator
@Oscarsmum i can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or you actually believe his tit about his dysfunctional family 😂

Reactions: 9
He does have a cleaner, he has two who I think he said come twice a week. He mentioned it on one of his Q&A when someone asked if they had help. They obviously have to clean around the clutter he showed when he was doing his home alone tidying.

Reactions: 6
He does have a cleaner, he has two who I think he said come twice a week. He mentioned it on one of his Q&A when someone asked if they had help. They obviously have to clean around the clutter he showed when he was doing his home alone tidying.
Ah I missed that, they have their work cut out

Reactions: 1
There’s no way they don’t have help looking after those kids, so always easier when you’re not doing all the leg work yourself.
Just a shame they don’t employ a cleaner or decorator
@Oscarsmum i can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or you actually believe his tit about his dysfunctional family 😂
Isn’t Oscar the nephew? Maybe she’s part of it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_6346.jpeg

this caption makes me feel sad. It’s not fostering a healthy relationship with exercise. The kid wanted to chill and he’s instead got her exercising. I don’t know whether she’s just in ballet kit or she’s been to ballet but if it’s the latter she’s probably tired and just a wants to rest.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If I wanted to sit and watch something and another person told me I should exercise first, that person wouldn't be alive for long!! 😂 But I thought Saint Joe was bringing his kids up without screens???

Reactions: 14
That boxing video could have been a lovely video of him playing lovingly with his girls, and instead it’s just a stark reminder of how he views his children as projects (don’t forget we can shape our children people!!) and how he can’t help preaching to others. duck offff

• Heart
He thinks he's so perfect doesn't he? Let us not forget presenting the same meal to Indie for several hours until she must have been starving, Marley in the handbag, all 3 kids hanging dangerously from gym bars, Indie in high heels on a treadmill, Marley riding an electric bike round the streets, kids running around Australian restaurants and streets with filthy feet.
If he wasn't rich we'd be calling him a chav or similar terms and noone would find it cute.

Reactions: 27
He’s making them ‘earn’ their chill time by doing exercise first, it’s no different from people earning food by working out (which is what his plan does anyway, no carbs unless you’ve worked out) it’s so disordered.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.