Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His stories the last few days prove that you can have all the time and money in the world, yet still be lazy little tramps 😲

Not only can they not be arsed to brush the kids hair and put shoes on them, they don't decorate, renovate or tidy a single bit of that house. Grotty cunts.
I realise I’m quoting this from ages ago but only just catching up on what this knobs been up to as we’ve been busy decorating and moving into our first house on a small budget, and I can’t believe they’ve lived in that house for soooo long without doing anything to it!!
He’s in such a privileged position to be able to make that a lovely home for his family but actively chooses not to? Why wouldn’t they want a warm organised home instead of the sterile tit tip look it has?

Reactions: 6
It seems like he only pays his kids any attention if it's something that he's interested in, like kickboxing this morning with Marley. I think that's why the kids are so into cooking and exercising, because they're the only times he will give them his full attention.

Reactions: 13
IMG_6533.png

‘Look at my 5 year old handling a massive sharp chefs knife’ he really is a colossal bellend isn’t he?

I have no issue with children using age appropriate knives (you can buy kid safe ones) but this is just stupidity. We have one of those knives and they can cut off a fingertip if you slip. No other parent other than Joe would take that risk for the ‘gram

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m a kickboxer and have a few belts to my name and what he’s ‘teaching’ those kids is wrong, they need to pivot on the ball of the foot that is staying on the ground and twist their hips to do a sidekick or if doing a front kick they need to keep their toes pointing forwards - not sticking upwards! They’re gonna twist and hurt their knees and end up with broken toes at this rate! There’s a couple tips for nothing, Joe. Clueless bleep.

Reactions: 20
Like everything he knows best. Same with school. Why have someone that knows what they are doing teach them things properly when Burpee Jesus can do it?!

Reactions: 12
this sounds daft but this pic reminds me of a horror film I watch years at about two feral kids abandoned in a house in the woods, they didn't act normal and crawled around work tops...

and the knife again, it's like a Scream film.

That girl could use that knife unsupervised as she's not getting taught it's a danger
Screenshot_20240325-114310.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did they just put the cooked steak down onto the same area as they had the raw steak? Puke

Reactions: 4
I'm not so bothered about the cutting with the big knife. But when she was using the sharp knife along with a fork to eat the steak? Waving it about and moving it from hand to hand - that gave me goosebumps. So easy to let it slip or not concentrate and have an accident.
Then the 🤢 looking smoothie with Marley and getting Leni on flashcards already. Just let her play in a normal age appropriate way Joe, FFS!

Reactions: 6
I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something that unsettles me about the Indie cooking stories and makes me feel a bit sad. She should be in school playing with her friends and instead she’s at home cooking for everyone. Maybe she really enjoys it, but the way it’s always Indie and it seems to be a meal for the whole family, it just doesn’t sit well with me.

Reactions: 27
this sounds daft but this pic reminds me of a horror film I watch years at about two feral kids abandoned in a house in the woods, they didn't act normal and crawled around work tops...

and the knife again, it's like a Scream film.

That girl could use that knife unsupervised as she's not getting taught it's a danger
View attachment 2836012
It's not normal to be up crawling on work surfaces like this. What's wrong with standing on a stool or working at the dining table? Is she still going to be doing this when she's a teenager and making Pot Noodles? It's almost as if he thinks this unconventional, bohemian behaviour makes their family life special, better and even aspirational.

Reactions: 18
I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something that unsettles me about the Indie cooking stories and makes me feel a bit sad. She should be in school playing with her friends and instead she’s at home cooking for everyone. Maybe she really enjoys it, but the way it’s always Indie and it seems to be a meal for the whole family, it just doesn’t sit well with me.
He's trying to make her into the next Buddy Oliver in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.