Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping on the menopause strength bandwagon….. I can think of many other knowledgeable people on you tube for free before I’d pay for his bloody workouts! But loads of positive comments of course 🙄

Reactions: 13
Why's he gasping over that house when he could do the same to his own mucky mansion if he wasn't a lazy duck

Reactions: 12
He genuinelly seems elated that Rosie and the kids are gone! He seems to be on a massive high! Weird man!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"I wanted them to spend time...." , not "Rosie wanted...." smacks of control. Hope her parents "let" her have more than a kids portion

Reactions: 10
He's sooo needy, can't just be home alone, he has to have a rotating door of people for "sleepovers" (and I find it disturbing a grown man calling them that). Then there's the cat he can't leave alone.
When none of them are giving him attention he has to be filming himself.
I know we've said this before but he's going to be such hard work when his fame is over and he doesn't get all the adulation. I expect Dosie will move on then too.
Plus, he now says he wants 6 kids when it used to be 4 or 5. That's all we need!

Reactions: 12
I'm 90% sure coconut oil isn't good for cats Joe. Also why are you filming him lick something potentially lethal and definitely unhygienic?

Reactions: 3
I was more concerned about why he had a jar of coconut oil next to the bed :sick:
Sorry for this but in the style of his old videos…

Come here Rosie, ahhh dollap of Lucy Bee

I’ve just made myself sick 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
In a normal house it’d be an issue but we’ve seen how he controls Dozie’s tiny portions so he’ll probably put a lock on the fridge to keep hungry kids out

Reactions: 9
Yes Joe, hardly groundbreaking stuff but good luck doing all this when you have a load of teenagers in the house and they eat everything in sight, constantly. Leftovers?? Nah mate, trust me 😉
My two when they arrive are on the fridge like a plague of locusts. Nothings left . 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does he actually control her food??
From time to time he's shown their dinner plated up before they eat. Indi and Marley get toddler size portions, Dozie a small child size one and the Messiah gives himself a normal adult size portion. Don't forget in Joe's eyes she's got her🔥 body to maintain.

Reactions: 10
His breakfast has filled him up! No sugar rush for Joe! 4 eggs, an avocado, stir fried veg and I think he said some salad. Of course he's bloody full with that lot, it's a huge meal. Banging on about proper foods not cereal or croissant, no acknowledgement that for most of us we need to grab something quick of a morning to get to work/school run not fanny about in our home gym/icebath/sauna and then cook a ginormous brekkie!

Reactions: 6
Chocolate bars for the train home after a meal and pudding at a restaurant?! Someone, please, tell me how he is still trying to flog himself as a weight loss guru - he is constantly documenting himself binge eating - who is watching him then signing up to his plan?!

Reactions: 16
Chocolate bars for the train home after a meal and pudding at a restaurant?! Someone, please, tell me how he is still trying to flog himself as a weight loss guru - he is constantly documenting himself binge eating - who is watching him then signing up to his plan?!
I reckon he thinks this makes him relatable! Like all us overweight peasants eat like this. Oh and the fact he’s just a 🐷

Reactions: 5
How many eggs does he eat in a week?!! I'm sure I've seen 3/4 each day this week on his stories, surely his cholesterol is through the roof!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.