Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He loves rubbing it in people's faces, he's quite passive-aggresive. He's a bleep .

Reactions: 4
His screen time is down 40%, but he's still spending 6hrs on social media according to his latest stories?! wow.

Reactions: 7
His screen time is down 40%, but he's still spending 6hrs on social media according to his latest stories?! wow.
I found that staggering to be honest, over 6 hrs a day even with a 4 hr per day off period. He must have been spending every waking moment on Instagram. He would be best of going through some therapy to look at his addictions. He called his dad an addict but he is too, just not to something as obviously harmful as drugs/drink. The damage will still be happening, he's not present with his kids, easily loses his temper, cares more about feeding the addiction than being a good partner.

Reactions: 12
I found that staggering to be honest, over 6 hrs a day even with a 4 hr per day off period. He must have been spending every waking moment on Instagram. He would be best of going through some therapy to look at his addictions. He called his dad an addict but he is too, just not to something as obviously harmful as drugs/drink. The damage will still be happening, he's not present with his kids, easily loses his temper, cares more about feeding the addiction than being a good partner.
Just doing the maths - he always claims he goes to bed right after the kids - so let’s say 9pm latest. He’s off his phone 6am - 8am and 6pm to 8pm so that gives 11 hours of the day for him to be on his phone (presuming he’s not on it before 6am) - and he spends 6 hours on it. That’s over half! Definitely an addiction

Reactions: 5
He has a problem if he has to go to these lengths and it's still a few hours a day! That's my normal screen time without having an addiction!

For complete transparency I average around 8 hours a day screen time- BUT that is because I spent a large proportion of my working day on teams calls, because I have to.

It’s an absolutely ridiculous amount of time for someone who doesn’t even have a real job apart from being the saviour of PE.

@Giggling Squid yours was work, I think his screen shot showed the time as being specifically Instagram, or social media.
Mine was high overall the other day, but the break down showed 3 hours of that was BBC Sounds as I had the radio on whilst working. Actual doom scrolling was much much less.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No sign recently of dozie and baby 5…. Only a few repost cooking things of indie and Marley.

The restraint it must've taken Rosie not to write 'you're a tit' in that bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Apple fitness reel is beyond cheesy. Do people really enjoy these online workouts with all the "faces" being so faux perky with each other? I'd want to throw my dumbbell at the screen if I was watching!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And he’s back into a binge/purge cycle. So healthy. I manage to eat junk food occasionally without turning moody- surely most people do?

And he’s back into a binge/purge cycle. So healthy. I manage to eat junk food occasionally without turning moody- surely most people do?
He has an eating disorder and it’s playing out in real time on his social media. Why does no one call him out on it? Why on earth would you pay him for diet advice?!

Reactions: 15
Top story on the DM at the moment

Joe Wicks faces backlash as mini-me son Marley, three, does chin-ups
via https://dailym.ai/ios
Frome the DM article -

'Today I put Marley in the room opposite me with the TV on so I could exercise alone. 15 minutes later he walked in and said "Daddy can I exercise with you?"

'That’s the most wonderful thing about positive role modelling. Eventually it becomes something they get their own joy out of.

Oooooor maybe he doesn't want to be left alone while his caregiver prances about in front of the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.