Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big questions need to be asked of anyone who went to go and see Joe and Doze in Halifax #teamforehead

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor old Joe Wicks growing up in poverty with his own motorbike at 5 years old 🙄
And then Marley gets dumped and doesn't go out for dinner once his use has expired and his battery has run out.

I could never imagine having three kids and leaving one out. It's just weird.

"My girls" 🤢 Boke.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
And then Marley gets dumped and doesn't go out for dinner once his use has expired and his battery has run out.

I could never imagine having three kids and leaving one out. It's just weird.

"My girls" 🤢 Boke.
Wow, just seen that. What sort of parents only take two of the kids out for dinner and leave the other at home?!

• Sad
But if you watch the video of leni eating you can hear indie in the background say marley and can hear a little voice answer "yeah"

Reactions: 1
But if you watch the video of leni eating you can hear indie in the background say marley and can hear a little voice answer "yeah"
I was going to say this
Indie was talking to Marley when Leni was eating her pasta so I don’t know why he was excluded from the photos unless he felt like he’d shown Marley lots on his bike
Odd though

Reactions: 1
Once he’s got Dozie’s forehead in the shot, there wasn’t enough room for Marley in the picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was going to say this
Indie was talking to Marley when Leni was eating her pasta so I don’t know why he was excluded from the photos unless he felt like he’d shown Marley lots on his bike
Odd though
This is even weirder!

Reactions: 2
I genuinely can’t wait to see the lifestyle hacks.

“Fed up with your kid’s education getting in the way of your tacky holidays? Pull them out and educated them yourself with my 15 minute colouring in sheets. Bosh! Learning”

“Got too much money & getting a bit stressed out? Bosh why not spank £15k on an ice bath”
---
Joe’s Life Hacks cont….

“Are your children disappointingly free of tetanus? Sign up for my 15 minute barefoot in LA program and enjoy their fetid feet once more. Bosh”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god him filming Indie grating the cheese and Marley on the counter top with a huge knife on the chopping board.
He must be stupid there's no other excuse for leaving your little ones like that even to film an insta story

Eugh his latest stories are making me feel irrationality irritated 🤣 His constant shoving a camera in their face whilst they're trying to eat is tedious and it seems they continue to have no desire to brush Indie's hair. The only thing that cheered me up was Marley's complete refusal to show any enthusiasm for Joe's new found love of The Greatest Showman.

Reactions: 4
Drove near his house earlier- lots of bikers out- half expected to see him and Marley going down the road but thankfully not!

Well it's as simple as that folks... all you have to do is remove your stress. You know, the every day stresses that people have.... so yeah remove your full time job, remove having to care for your elderly parents, remove the stress of chronic illness, financial worries and juggling work and childcare.
bleeping tool.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Well it's as simple as that folks... all you have to do is remove your stress. You know, the every day stresses that people have.... so yeah remove your full time job, remove having to care for your elderly parents, remove the stress of chronic illness, financial worries and juggling work and childcare.
bleeping tool.
He really is a prize twit

bleeping tool.
Remove your stress in 15 and tada you’re bleeping slim!

bleeping tool.
I actually find the more stressed I am the more I lose weight 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.