Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA - nothing from the sweaty hairy prick today, jet lag got him? Come on Joe, it's just a mindset. Get your arse out of bed for that 6am workout!
Oh, come on now. Our lord and saviour, Joe Wicks doesn't get jetlag. It's all in the mind, boiiiii.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Said many times before but if those kids were being brought up like that by a single mum on a council estate (that’s not shade at anyone by the way) social services would have been called by now
This is the same with the vast majority of middle class parents tbh. Money goes a very loooooooong way when it comes to parenting.

Reactions: 9
Anyone want to take bets on how quickly indie will be moved onto year 2 workbooks?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He seems manic/high/drunk in those stories about writing his book! We all know he don’t write his own books!

Reactions: 5
He seems manic/high/drunk in those stories about writing his book! We all know he don’t write his own books!
How are you going to offer 30hrs of education for Indie each and every week if you can’t do 90 seconds without getting distracted

Reactions: 15
So those women he’s with have most likely cooked all the food for todays shoot, the lady a few weeks back was the recipe creator, David Loftus is there photographing it all, wtf actually is Joes role in all of this?! He cannot lay claim to any of those recipes. Prick.

Reactions: 12
He struggles to go more than 15 mins without looking at his phone? Jeez. He needs to get a grip on that addiction.
I know we said before, but I'm convinced he thinks getting Indie to do those work books is all the home schooling they need do. Note they've got ones related to the terms for Y1. But an actual teacher would be explaining things so they understand why or how they are doing things, esp for maths where it's about the process you go through as much as the right answer? I'm not convinced they are equipped to spend the time grounding basics and just measure it in terms of 10 minutes a day on each book. What about crafts and things, to spark imagination and fine motor skills? It's not just about banging through a work book while your dad films you and tells you you've "rinsed it". Prick he is!

Reactions: 14
He struggles to go more than 15 mins without looking at his phone? Jeez. He needs to get a grip on that addiction.
I know we said before, but I'm convinced he thinks getting Indie to do those work books is all the home schooling they need do. Note they've got ones related to the terms for Y1. But an actual teacher would be explaining things so they understand why or how they are doing things, esp for maths where it's about the process you go through as much as the right answer? I'm not convinced they are equipped to spend the time grounding basics and just measure it in terms of 10 minutes a day on each book. What about crafts and things, to spark imagination and fine motor skills? It's not just about banging through a work book while your dad films you and tells you you've "rinsed it". Prick he is!
This 100%! We were all saying a couple of weeks ago that he’ll just be throwing workbooks at Indie and then classing this as homeschooling. I always find I read this thread and a lot of what turns out to be tongue in cheek, really turns out to be true because the man is so thick and predictable!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.