Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he privately hired that play area? Where is everyone else?!

Oh, wait. Its Joe. It'll be an undisclosed AD PR and they got an exclusive look.

Silly me 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has he privately hired that play area? Where is everyone else?!

Oh, wait. Its Joe. It'll be an undisclosed AD PR and they got an exclusive look.

Silly me 🙃
I was thinking the same, just opened? It would be packed, it is the summer holidays after all joe!

Reactions: 2
Almost certainly a PR visit, another account I follow posted about it today and made it clear it was a free visit with no obligation to post.

Reactions: 7
I think everything he does just infuriates me. I'm guessing these are lovely pictures made for him by children and he's just stuck them up in his house with blue tack. Can't be bothered to get frames.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Him cooking tonight with Leni strapped to the front of him gave me the fear! Her little feet are level with the hob! What if she kicked out? He's such a dick. If she's hungry, give her something to eat whilst you cook! Or how about you don't let her get so starving hungry in the first place! I detest this utter total prick, I really do.

Reactions: 22
Love how he cut the Leni story short when she obviously didn't like the new food she was trying and threw it on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Him cooking tonight with Leni strapped to the front of him gave me the fear! Her little feet are level with the hob! What if she kicked out? He's such a dick. If she's hungry, give her something to eat whilst you cook! Or how about you don't let her get so starving hungry in the first place! I detest this utter total prick, I really do.
or some boiling hot food splatters all over your child!
He really is a bleeping moron 🙄 i can't think of a more stupid way t9 cook near a child (other than his usual kids sat on work surface next to the hob).
yes a much better idea would have been her nearby in her high chair with a few bits and pieces of food on the tray to keep her occupied whilst you finish cooking the main bit.of food

Reactions: 12
He really is a bleeping moron 🙄 i can't think of a more stupid way t9 cook near a child (other than his usual kids sat on work surface next to the hob).
yes a much better idea would have been her nearby in her high chair with a few bits and pieces of food on the tray to keep her occupied whilst you finish cooking the main bit.of food
And the two small kids always sitting on that island! That always makes me cringe.

Reactions: 5
He has her right there because he is a shining example of what is perfect. He’s a role model for healthy living - duh! 🤢

Reactions: 5
Annoys the tit out of me how little they have done to that house. All the money he has and they've not changed a thing, not even a lick of paint.

Completely this. I would cook with my little in the sling but only ever on my back and never with any exposed skin (just in case of anything spitting). Her little bare feet 😨

He's an absolute wankbasket and he plays so fast and loose with his kids safety, and then shares it as if its best bleeping practice it's terrifying. He's thick as tit. I hate him.

Reactions: 7
Annoys the tit out of me how little they have done to that house. All the money he has and they've not changed a thing, not even a lick of paint.
US house is the same. Last time it was all curtains hanging off and just looks tired and unloved. They obviously have no clue how to decorate and no taste

Urgh, he's such a performance parent, unfortunately one with a huge audience.
Someone was filming him cook with Leni so why could they not hold Leni while he cooked? There was no need to have her in the sling when there are alternatives.
Then showing off that they all cook together, kids on the island with bare feet they'll have been all round the house garden with then hop up on the worktop🤢 he def has those steps you can get for kids to stand on to help cook so why not use those? Much cleaner and hygienic.
Leni will be learning to do the double thumbs up in no time, noticed she'd already learned to wave for the camera. Please let her be the one who rebels against this crap and refuses to play along.
Now this morning he's back with what's going in the kids lunch boxes, looks like he's cooking a chicken breast. Tell me, what working parent has time to do that before dropping kids at holiday club or nursery?!

Reactions: 8
Nice, warm chicken to sit in an insulated lunch box for a few hours. Make sure those bare feet bacteria have plenty of time to multiply.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So he wants to be around the kids all the time so he’s homeschooling them ,but now making pack lunches and farming them off to forest schools 🤣 Had enough already has he 🤣 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Came here to say exactly that. His lack of foresight and inability to risk manage and alleviate potential dangers screams ADHD to me. He is such an absolute moron and sets an appalling example to other parents who might be watching this and might not have the intellectual capacity to see what an absolutely terrible idea this is!

So he wants to be around the kids all the time so he’s homeschooling them ,but now making pack lunches and farming them off to forest schools 🤣 Had enough already has he 🤣 ?
He needs to reconnect with Rosie fire bod and make the next feral child.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The crowd at Piece Hall looked a bit small? Bigger crowd for his free morning run!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.