Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As his brother is there, and he's filming workouts, will this holiday be a tax claim as a working holiday?!

Reactions: 12
I see a few have already spotted this but wow…what a moron
His poor children will have no friends, no social skills and no idea how the world actually works
How selfish!!
He thinks he so clever, but has he heard of skin cancer? Haven't seen his post in ages but his stories popped up today. The colour of Leni, and then pushing her to walk.
He's still a wanker so.

Reactions: 7
How old is Leni?

My 2 didn’t walk until 16 and 18 months. Totally normal, some are just a bit slower to do it but they are both happy, healthy and intelligent. They literally run rings around me now!

He is obsessed with his kids doing everything “early” and being “better” than other kids!

Imagine if one of his kids was ND? (Highly likely given Joe almost definitely is and it’s highly hereditary). Joe wouldn’t be able to cope at all with the idea of them not being “perfect” and I can tell it would seriously reflect in his treatment of them.

Reactions: 11
He’s shown red footed tortoises which are found in the north of South America. The coconut oil was liquid so somewhere over 24C. I reckon Brazil.
I wondered if it was Costa Rica but Brazil is a good shout. He’ll be expecting Christ the redeemer to be replaced with a statue of him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So health and fitness takes effort, work and sacrifice? But having a diet which means sacrifice isn’t good. Everything in moderation surely and when I go to the gym I enjoy it. I don’t feel like it’s an effort or a sacrifice.
I don’t think that’s a great message, surely it should be eating well but not restricting foods and doing exercise you enjoy makes life easier?

If you’re an athlete training for something specific then yes there’s probably going to be sacrifices, but otherwise you’re totally right, stop telling people that they’ll have to sacrifice things, it’s not an enjoyable way to live. although that’s how every diet programme keeps people hooked, making them think they have to sacrifice stuff so they fail and then sign back up to the plan and so the cycle begins again, so he knows exactly what he’s doing

So health and fitness takes effort, work and sacrifice? But having a diet which means sacrifice isn’t good. Everything in moderation surely and when I go to the gym I enjoy it. I don’t feel like it’s an effort or a sacrifice.
I don’t think that’s a great message, surely it should be eating well but not restricting foods and doing exercise you enjoy makes life easier?
What effort, work or sacrifice does this prick ever do himself? All he does is go on an exercise binge after a food binge!

Said many times before but if those kids were being brought up like that by a single mum on a council estate (that’s not shade at anyone by the way) social services would have been called by now

Reactions: 22
Said many times before but if those kids were being brought up like that by a single mum on a council estate (that’s not shade at anyone by the way) social services would have been called by now
Yes this, if they lived in a rough area and were poor they'd be looked down on. Letting the kid ride a mini Moto around, dirty, bare feet, lack of boundaries etc etc
ETA - nothing from the sweaty hairy prick today, jet lag got him? Come on Joe, it's just a mindset. Get your arse out of bed for that 6am workout!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.