Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well his glasto shots have been disappointingly tame. Was hoping he'd slip up and show himself on one! He's surely been told to reign it in, left to his own we'd have lots of smashed stories and pics of Dosie dancing in a skimpy outfit.
Not sure he's actually experienced Glasto though, going to Fred again and "camping" in a bell tent with actual bed, eye mask and ear plugs plus access to private toilets and showers is a sanitised version!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why no indie for a few weeks? Has she had enough of posing for him? Or had Leni taken over as fav child? Noticed Marley got a bigger portion than indie of the rank pesto mince!

Reactions: 6
Do most people leave their months old baby to duck off to every music festival going for several days at a time? My second baby is just over a year old and we haven't left him overnight. Am I the weirdo?

Reactions: 9
Do most people leave their months old baby to duck off to every music festival going for several days at a time? My second baby is just over a year old and we haven't left him overnight. Am I the weirdo?
No absolutely not ! They also left Marley when he was only a few weeks old to reconnect in a hotel ! I can’t even begin to imagine that !

Reactions: 9
Purpose over profit driven...while sat in a sauna in the garden of your multi million pound House (1 of possibly 3 of them? Richmond/Surrey/Cotswolds...oh and the house he bought his Mum, who didnt breastfeed and fed him turkey twizzlers). duck off Joe. Really. Read the room and do everyone a favour. Boasting and bragging, while telling people what they can do to get lean while scoffing your face... also, what parent feeds their kids dinner after they've eaten there's?! And baby led weaning while Leni is being fed with a spoon?! twit.

Reactions: 15
I’m just more grossed out that Rosie has her glasto wrist bands on her ‘wiping’ hand, rookie error that. Cut them off immediately 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
During that purpose over profit speech he mentioned people sharing his reels to up engagement and he’s mentioned recently his views on stories is down. Is the hype starting to drop?
I tend to use tiktok watch fitness people these days. I don’t think he’s on tiktok.

Reactions: 8
During that purpose over profit speech he mentioned people sharing his reels to up engagement and he’s mentioned recently his views on stories is down. Is the hype starting to drop?
I tend to use tiktok watch fitness people these days. I don’t think he’s on tiktok.
Yeah, I thought that. He's also hidden his likes now, which means of the 4.6 mil that follow him, only thousands (not hundreds of thousands) will be liking what he puts out.

He's had his day.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.