Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there’s been some issue at school, eg her class mates have commented that they’ve seen her on insta, or the school have. Got to be a good reason why he’s stopped, it wouldn’t be willingly
I was just thinking the same
---
Is he really banging on about being purpose driven from a home sauna? What a dick

Reactions: 7
Brilliant Insta story about how he avoids talking about weaning and getting his kids to eat things because he's worried that people will feel judged...

Apart from the weaning Instagram account you set up, and the weaning book you published including dreadful preamble slagging your mum off for not breastfeeding and feeding you Frosties.

Funny way of avoiding talking about it if you ask me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Short term memory being impacted by Glastonbury?

This whole keeping YouTube free thing is not purpose driven, it’s marketing driven. Little Joe knows that anyone who watches a JW video on YouTube can be marketed to through paid social media or Google ads. Its called a customer acquisition funnel. Nothing wrong with it but don’t dress it up as something else. Also, the irony of him preaching all this whilst sat in his bleeping sauna

Reactions: 8
YouTube pays anyway, it's not like he's doing out of the goodness of his heart!

Reactions: 5
Is Joe reading here? 2 throwback videos of Indie on his stories.
Or has he just remembered the first golden child?

Reactions: 2
I'm not sold that his kids love everything he serves. They are trained like performing monkeys to do the double thumbs up when he comes round with his phone.
He probably doesn't share the times they refuse to eat it, we only see what the hairy git shows us.
If you look closely quite often Marley in particular is focused on eating the noodle, rice or pasta part rather than the veg/sauce.

No shade there mind, my 14 year old does exactly the same but then I don't pretend he's a perfect eater who will eat anything I serve up. My 15 year old would though, raised in the same way, so I know it's not anything I've done just kids have their own preferences. Parents shouldn't beat themselves up about what their kids will or won't eat. Joe's post about should I post about kids food is just humble bragging his kids eat all sorts (as long as it's a stir fry or pasta🤣 because that's as far as his cooking skills go).

Reactions: 7
:LOL: I think I've said before, my kid ate everything under the son when she was weaning and up until about 18 months/2 years. Then she became a right fussy so and so

Now at 3.5, she's slowly becoming more adventurous again.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sold that his kids love everything he serves. They are trained like performing monkeys to do the double thumbs up when he comes round with his phone.
He probably doesn't share the times they refuse to eat it, we only see what the hairy git shows us.
If you look closely quite often Marley in particular is focused on eating the noodle, rice or pasta part rather than the veg/sauce.

No shade there mind, my 14 year old does exactly the same but then I don't pretend he's a perfect eater who will eat anything I serve up. My 15 year old would though, raised in the same way, so I know it's not anything I've done just kids have their own preferences. Parents shouldn't beat themselves up about what their kids will or won't eat. Joe's post about should I post about kids food is just humble bragging his kids eat all sorts (as long as it's a stir fry or pasta🤣 because that's as far as his cooking skills go).
We all know Marley hates it, when he went through a stage of showing the lunchbox coming back from nursery the poor lad was literally eating three grapes for his lunch as the rest was coming back, including the delightful lukewarm rice in a flask 🤢

Reactions: 4
We all know Marley hates it, when he went through a stage of showing the lunchbox coming back from nursery the poor lad was literally eating three grapes for his lunch as the rest was coming back, including the delightful lukewarm rice in a flask 🤢
Plus he stopped posting on his weaning account with Marley because he wasn’t eating it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.