Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gotta say, I think even he has reached a new low today. All his ‘are you waking up feeling sad’ and ‘are you waking up feeling anxious and overwhelmed’ (I’m assuming referring to the atrocities in the news this week) and then to use the whole move your body to feel better narrative just doesn’t sit right.
I would actually put money on him not even knowing that any of it has happened. I don't get the impression he follows the news at all.

Reactions: 5
Don’t mean to ruin your fun picking on an older woman who didn’t ask to be in the public eye but if you look at her other insta photos she is actually attractive, it’s just a weird photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t mean to ruin your fun picking on an older woman who didn’t ask to be in the public eye but if you look at her other insta photos she is actually attractive, it’s just a weird photo.
Yeah, I’m more than happy to snark on Burpee Jesus but think this forum can be a bit harsh even on Rosie. I think her mum can be left out of it. He’s a wanker and trades off his public image. The rest of em don’t really so I reserve some sympathy that they have to put up with more of the twit than we do

Reactions: 16
Rosie’s mum looks like Neil Patrick Harris 😂😂😂
Don’t do Neil dirty like that 😂😂

In all seriousness - Joe has posted photos of Rosie and her mum on his public Instagram. I’m sure if they didn’t want to be out there on his public platform then he wouldn’t have posted them.
They’re consenting adults, unlike his poor children who have no say in the matter of themselves being paraded all over Instagram for likes and content.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s a very weird photo. To me it looked like a face pasted on someone else’s body. Definitely see the resemblance between Indie and her grandma though!

Reactions: 3
Has he been shipped off to rehab? Or another holiday, it’s been at least 8 days since he was last away

God he’s so up and down, and still has the audacity to preach to others about mental health without fully acknowledging all of his own issues 🙄

Reactions: 3
He's probably on another holiday but maybe something has happened and someone has stepped in. It seems utterly bizarre that someone who posts so much has gone totally silent at the point they should be promoting their 'children in need' bear-pees 🤷‍♀️

There’ some pics on his brother’s Instagram of the stag do in Ibiza. All pie eyed and dilated pupils a go, Joe has dark glasses on indoors.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't been on here for a while, the twit blocked me when I told him some home truths 😂

Here's a thread title suggestion (based on people here referring to him as the Messiah)

Joe Wicks #20 - "He's not the Messiah, he's a binge eating naughty boy!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What’s with the ‘one day at a time’ stuff? Has the messiah fallen big style of the health bandwagon he preaches way up on? Rehab? And we didn’t need to know about the ‘reconnecting’ with Rosie detail. I’ve never known anyone to be so addicted to their phones and I’m a mum to teenagers..: 🙄. He’s going to crash spectacular style.

Reactions: 8
I think these random disappearances from social media are him falling spectacularly off the wagon eg binging on too much food or massive gin ton benders. When he returns he's normally fairly remorseful, focused on being "good" and always trying to win Rosie back over by talking about her 🔥 body or what a great mum she is. I think life in the Wickes household is pretty volatile.

Reactions: 20
Whenever he goes off radar I get the scene from Alan Partridge in my head where he binges on family size toblerones and drives barefoot to Dundee.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I definitely felt the phrasing seemed to indicate he had massively messed up/fallen off the wagon

Reactions: 6
I’m perplexed as to why he has shared a copy of his MRI results like that….

I think these random disappearances from social media are him falling spectacularly off the wagon eg binging on too much food or massive gin ton benders. When he returns he's normally fairly remorseful, focused on being "good" and always trying to win Rosie back over by talking about her 🔥 body or what a great mum she is. I think life in the Wickes household is pretty volatile.
I bet he is bloody hard work.

Reactions: 10
Do we think that’s a new pic of L and they are back in America! That’s probably while he was quiet again!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.