Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all seen the Children in Need thing with Joe this year? 100 million bear-pees to 'get the nation involved'

šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø duck me

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Havenā€™t been on this thread in a while. Is Joe still a knob?
---
Maybe he could f*ck off in 15. Iā€™m sure that would be a hit šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m so glad Iā€™ve found this thread. He bloke was giving me the ick back in the PE days

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m so glad Iā€™ve found this thread. He bloke was giving me the ick back in the PE days
He gives me indigestion, bleeping untalented miserable sad- boat-raced control-freak plank.

Hes lucky I'm in a good mood, tonight , otherwise I'd really stick the boot in šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching his latest insta stories, how on earth is he getting on these podcasts. I canā€™t imagine Kathy Burke getting anything remotely interesting or funny out of dull Joe

Reactions: 6
Urgh I like that podcast. Surely he hasnā€™t got the personality for it. He isnā€™t funny he doesnā€™t have much personality sort from being the nations PE teacher, he loves his kids and wife with the body of fireā€¦. Blahhh

Reactions: 4
Urgh I like that podcast. Surely he hasnā€™t got the personality for it. He isnā€™t funny he doesnā€™t have much personality sort from being the nations PE teacher, he loves his kids and wife with the body of fireā€¦. Blahhh
Thatā€™s what I thought too, that podcast works with people who are actually funny or interesting and then thereā€™s Joe. Disappointing

Reactions: 3
I listened to the Off Menu podcast with James Acaster and Ed Gamble (itā€™s great), with Burpee Jesus and he is so dull, zero sense of humour. Heā€™s the type of guy that would find Bo Selector funny back in the day
---
And he is so unhealthy! Listen to it if you can bare it - itā€™s around the Gin Ton bar days

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve gotta say, I think even he has reached a new low today. All his ā€˜are you waking up feeling sadā€™ and ā€˜are you waking up feeling anxious and overwhelmedā€™ (Iā€™m assuming referring to the atrocities in the news this week) and then to use the whole move your body to feel better narrative just doesnā€™t sit right.

Reactions: 8
Someone take one for the team and listen to the Kathy Burke episode šŸ˜… I won't do it I can't!

Reactions: 5
Yeah, doing some burpees ainā€™t gonna help you if youā€™ve got family stuck in Palestine FFS

Reactions: 10
Crikey look at Rosieā€™s mum!! She looks like an old man. I bet Joe is hoping she continues to look like his mum and doesnā€™t turn into her mum

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Rosie doesnā€™t get her looks from her mum šŸ¤Æ but I do a see a likeness between indie and Leni and Rosieā€™s mum. Rosie looks more like Joes mum šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.