Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More warm chicken festering in an insulated lunchbox all day. Writes cook books you know…. Knows all about food hygiene.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Marley at nursery? I thought they were home schooling so they could spend more time together?

Wait a minute, you’re telling me it’s because he wants to take Indie on holiday whenever he likes without reviewing the wrath of the local authority? I am shooketh!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure how something crammed with oats, honey and dried fruits can even be low carb. Why they couldn’t just call it granola, she’s going to end up disordered like her father when she’s older if he keeps acting the way he acts around food and preaching his food ways to them as kids.

Reactions: 10
Er, Joe, personally I find you infinitely more annoying and problematic (granted I missed the abusing people in takeaway queues at the time) now then I ever did in the Lean in 15 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’ll be paying someone to put a menu together for him then he’ll claim it’s all his own work.

Reactions: 7
Bless him. Poor soul. He had to work an 8-hour day today… wonder what that will do for his motivation tonight. Right on the marmalade & GinTons I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.