Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think that’s a new pic of L and they are back in America! That’s probably while he was quiet again!
The video is definitely in their Santa Monica house. You can tell by the stairs in the centre of the room

Reactions: 2
I have to admit I love the fact CBeebies have Mr Motivator on in the mornings at the moment. He gets my toddler jumping around like crazy. Not a burpee in sight!

Reactions: 8
On his fb story today someone commented they saw him at Venice beach so he’s deffo there, reconnecting with 🔥bod, while kids run barefoot round Santa Monica.

Reactions: 5
Perhaps he goes a bit quiet whilst there due to visa reasons? I vaguely remember an influencer got a bit of heat for spending too much time in the states as she was not allowed to work over there on whatever visa she had.

This is just creepy … why would you want your baby to bring anything to random strangers on the internet!!
0639796D-0E71-4A8A-A6EB-4C0BAF9ABB26.jpeg

Been reading through the old threads and feeling validated that other people also think he's a complete cockwomble

I see he's on bashing his parents and childhood yet again - I didn't realise holidays in France were challenging 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's such a sanctimonious prick isn't he😳😳😳 banging on about having time away from social media, well Joe I manage just fine thanks. I don't even need to delete apps off my phone to do it either. He's sooo awful and those two kids need a hairbrush through their hair🫤🫤🫤

Reactions: 13
Poor Joe! He’s in Santa Monica and struggling with his sleep and eating junk food, just like the rest of us. Man of the people isn’t he.
Any coincidence that he’s feeling this way after a stag weekend in Ibiza? Stop projecting your come down onto the rest of us Joe

Reactions: 16
1C064023-9878-4798-B2F3-5573005D51A9.png

Do they ever tend to Indies hair? She looks so unkept poor kid! I know she has curly hair so you shouldn’t brush it like straight hair but they don’t seem to care for it!

Reactions: 3
Why can’t you just make chocolate chip with them 😭😭
Raisins are worse than chocolate for your teeth and all his recipes are high in sugar. When he makes Porridge its.full of choc chips, maple syrup etc. You might as well have a bow of Weetos

• Haha
Here he is preaching about getting extra sleep every night. Bit hard for those who have little ones that are up through the night, how does he suggest you get round that? Pretty sure he just makes Rosie do all the night parenting. He must have had a couple of hard nights.

Here he is preaching about getting extra sleep every night. Bit hard for those who have little ones that are up through the night, how does he suggest you get round that? Pretty sure he just makes Rosie do all the night parenting. He must have had a couple of hard nights.
Rosie certainly has, with that g imp on top of her 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3 week old twins over here… he can duck right off and then some more the wanker. Now hand over my cuppa and hob nobs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Raisins are worse than chocolate for your teeth and all his recipes are high in sugar. When he makes Porridge its.full of choc chips, maple syrup etc. You might as well have a bow of Weetos
Agreed. The chocolate bark is peanut butter and chocolate with some added banana. Not exactly healthy!

Reactions: 1
Seriously. All that's going on in the world and all he's got to worry about is his baby waking 3 times a night and interrupting his training. While he's in his second home in the sunshine.

duck all the way off Joe. I've weeped holding my child this week purely because I feel so bleeping lucky to have them and that we get to go to sleep safe and warm in our beds. At least they're alive and healthy.

He's an absolute wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seriously. All that's going on in the world and all he's got to worry about is his baby waking 3 times a night and interrupting his training. While he's in his second home in the sunshine.

duck all the way off Joe. I've weeped holding my child this week purely because I feel so bleeping lucky to have them and that we get to go to sleep safe and warm in our beds. At least they're alive and healthy.

He's an absolute wanker.
Have said this before but he doesn't seem to read the news at all. He won't even know anything is happening in the middle east. He is completely self absorbed and oblivious to anything except himself.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.