Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s such a prick about the kids and sleep. It was one of the first things that really put me off him as he just moaned constantly and said how much of a bad mood he was in over it. If you want your sleep love stop popping more kids out!!!

Reactions: 18
He is so unrelatable. Moaning about being stressed and eating his emotions while he’s on holiday in his expensive second home in America - what does he have to worry about?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Less than a week ago he said he was feeling refreshed and motivated after his social media break. He makes it up as he goes along.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would we take any advice from him. The slightest change to his routine and his health eating healthy living preaching goes out the window

Reactions: 7
He really does have issues with food. Not sure he should be advising others

It was all so easy when he had no kids and no sleep issues. Real life has kicked him up the arse!

Reactions: 12
He posts this rubbish over and over again, and all his "learning" that it makes him feel sluggish etc, obviously aiming to educate us lowly worshippers of the dangers of eating - and then leaves it a bit, and posts it all over again with the same tit.

Not exactly learning are we Joe.
Just showing himself up with his perpetual binge/restriction pattern.

Reactions: 11
Why would we take any advice from him. The slightest change to his routine and his health eating healthy living preaching goes out the window
Classic signs of someone being neurodiverse which is 100% Joe. Neurodiverse people are also prone to binges/the hit of carbs/UPF/ etc

Reactions: 5
He’s dropping the breadcrumbs, pull people in do they buy his book/plan for the new year….its ok peasants we’re all in this together, let me help you with my overpriced nonsense 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is such a lack of structure in his life, I mean what do they do all day? He rarely works because if he does some ‘work’ we all bleeping know about it with his moaning posts “oh poor me, I had to sit in a studio and read the book that I didn’t write for 8-hours.” His brother does all the heavy lifting for the app, occasional schools tour and jump around like a children’s entertainer for a couple of hours, rolled out to do a children in need challenge.
His life looks so boring, and selfish! If they do ever do anything for the kids then he makes it all about himself. Where are Marley & Indie’s interests? They only seem to get access to what interests him … running(?), cooking, skateboards, motorbikes. They never ever seem to go to the playground, or play for a sports team, or do anything that doesn’t suit Joe.
Like seriously, what do they do all day?
I wouldn’t trade my life for his, despite all the money & luxury - money can’t buy fulfilment, just provide comfort

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And all the people commenting on his latest post saying how the conflict in the Middle East is upsetting them too - wtf?! I’d bet my house that Joe doesn’t give a duck about what’s going on in Gaza/Israel, he probably couldn’t even point to them on a map! If this latest comedown is even genuine (which I doubt it is, it’s just for engagement/sympathy), I have no sympathy for that over privileged twit.

Reactions: 15
Is he trying to be the next Jamie Oliver and get his kids their own YouTube channels? I liked Joe when he started out and was living in his flat in London. Now I think his ego is way too inflated, he’s put his name to everything he can think of - too many books - I actually gave mine to charity as I thought the latest ones were rubbish. He seems to think he’s the messiah when it comes to parenting. He’s actually a very annoying man. I don’t follow anymore because he’s either moaning, eating crappy food and drinking alcohol but then telling you this stuff isnt great for you etc etc he contradicts himself all the time. Bored of him and his family. I actually don’t like the way he uses and exploits his kids. Keep their lives private. They can’t consent to being online. I feel like they are his little puppets. Staged, fake and cringey.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.