Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their house is grim. Those sofas wtf are they?! The wonky lampshade! Everything doesn’t seem to match them at all
Don't think any of its theirs. Them horrible green patterned sofas and most of the other furniture cane with the house. Even the crappy brown gloss kitchen has stayed the same. Really bleeping annoys me for some unknown reason 😂 don't even get me started on that horrid black and white creepy cinema room 🤮

Or the curtain pole in the santa Monica house that's been falling down for about 4 years 😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
I get real ‘GymShark Russell Brand’ vibes from him. There’s something so off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Los Angeles !? Hooray! We are rid of the misery-boated bleep 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

** missing you already, twixie........" *** slams door ***

Reactions: 11
He doesn’t allow the kids iPads or phones. Is that so they can’t see what he records of them?? also, they are the kids who are always off making friends with other adults in a restaurant. So you are the parent other people want to swing for because it’s all about other diners noticing you when you go to get the kids, and making sure others don’t get to enjoy a quiet meal out because you can’t. I want to scream when people say that and at least not in a national publication!! No one over the age of about eight wants to be your kids friend!
How did this person get to be so popular. I’m guessing the adhd will be ‘diagnosed’ soon given its slipped out too- another one using that when he clealry had attachment issues, but they aren’t fashionable 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hurry up and bugger off, and don’t come back!

Reactions: 12
The quotes they have used in the Daily Mail article make him sound like such a bell end 🤣 How people are still fans after reading some of this stuff is beyond me!

Isn't it weird how he says 'their personalities are not an accident.' My eldest child has a massive personality but I cannot imagine taking credit for it. I've never heard anyone take credit for their child's personality before. Is that a narcissistic thing?

Reactions: 23
It looks like he’s already in LA going by the photo of Leni. Probably why the article was published today.

Reactions: 7
He's very much in the "work hard, dream big" mindset but he just got lucky. It does not pan out that way for most people however hard they work or big they dream.
Also, his kids need to be making friends in their peer group not with randoms in a restaurant. Surely for most adults you are suspicious of adults who want to be pally with your kids?
Lastly, he's not materialistic?! No, buying top end motorbikes and cycles you barely ride is not materialistic at all, twit!
It won't be long until Indie is asking for a phone or tablet. She will see her dad on his enough to know it's something desirable. He's so smug it's unbearable!

Reactions: 10
He's the worst sort to have had 15 minutes of fame. He won't let it go

Reactions: 7
He’s never breaking America. He tries every year. I hope he does though the he can duck off out there for good

Reactions: 19
Just shows he’s most likely run his course in the UK and it’s last chance saloon for him now, hence the move to LA, one last shot before he disappears into obscurity?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.