Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks likely with his story. That’s all Rosie is to him, something to look at and a baby factory so he can have a clan. I’m sure originally he wanted 4 kids. Then it went to 5 and then 6!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Urgh makes me think of dairy cows and how they’re regularly inseminated to keep reproducing because that is all they’re worthy of (in some peoples opinion), just like dear old Dozie - Joe has to keep her reproducing 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
We'll I've got 4, similar age gaps and it's bleeping brutal - so good luck Joe. I'm here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate that thing he does when he sticks his upper lip out (he’s doing it on the story where Indie is reading in bed) just gives me the ick! Anybody else or just me?!

Reactions: 10
I hate that thing he does when he sticks his upper lip out (he’s doing it on the story where Indie is reading in bed) just gives me the ick! Anybody else or just me?!
Yes!! Creepy as f*$k! 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
After watching a few of the stories from this CONference if I hear the songs “it feels like summer” and “who runs the world girls”
My head is going to explode 🤯
Just thinking you don’t actually see many men at these things ?
No, apparently Joe vetoes a lot of men attending…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She had blatantly never been on it before but he wants to show that they do everything together 🙄🙄
What's this 'always together' nonsense that he's all of a sudden decided he needs to spout constantly. Has someone mentioned his frequent holidays without the kids and it has touched a nerve?

Reactions: 6
A child walking is of interest to the parents and grandparents and literally no one else cares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That poor couple, in the background, have gone out for a nice lunch together and have to endure selfish feckwit Joe Wicks doing his performance parenting for the ‘Gram.
And why the duck has Indie not got any shoes on in a restaurant, bleeping grim.
If I was sat there trying to have a nice lunch and saw twatty McTwatface videoing his kid with me in the background, I would politely go over to him and tell him to piss off and film where he has consent. Dick. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.