Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's this 'always together' nonsense that he's all of a sudden decided he needs to spout constantly. Has someone mentioned his frequent holidays without the kids and it has touched a nerve?
Definitely this. ‘Our first festival together’ because he’s obviously annoyed people have pointed out how much he leaves his kids

God it’s embarrassing he gets the whole family involved. It’s also sad to see indie so conditioned to who how to perform

Reactions: 4
He’s so quick to preach to the rest of us about sleep,exercise,diet and ice baths yet he uses his kids for content and over exposes them on social media !

Reactions: 6
Is Rosie pregnant? No, but I wish she was 🤮 its gonna be funny watching him a drive a bus...and struggling due to lack of sleep...and when eventually Rosie will tell him to duck off with reconnecting...but then worst is his fear about his parents dying...maybe don't throw them under a bus with their addictions and frozen food habits, all while they bought you motorbikes and summer holidays in South of France...but they were addicts who fed you turkey twizzlers 🤮🤦‍♀️😡

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Cos pissing about like an asbo yoof on a mini motorbike is completely wholesome parenting.

Reactions: 11
I thought the same. When she was on stage I thought there was definitely a bump...but then surely she's not that thick she'd go on a ride like that?
She really is that thick, she was lifting heavy weights during the late stages of pregnancy with Marley

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with lifting weights in pregnancy if it’s done safely, something you’ve always done and given the OK by your doc 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wouldn’t be going on that fairground ride though, although that’d be the case pregnant or not

Reactions: 7
Dad of the year has managed to make pancakes with the unbrushed ones- someone give him a knighthood.

Reactions: 9
Was the broccoli on the table Lenis breakfast or left over from dinner last night?

Reactions: 1
Was the broccoli on the table Lenis breakfast or left over from dinner last night?
Haha I spotted that too!
Omg the amount of sugar in those pancakes- chocolate chips, maple syrup, desiccated coconut, blueberry compote with sugar plus the sugar in the recipe! Health guru eh Joe?

Reactions: 12
Their house is grim. Those sofas wtf are they?! The wonky lampshade! Everything doesn’t seem to match them at all

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.