Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why he uploaded that, with the kids arguing before they set off! Had a ginton with dinner Joe and so thought it was a good idea? Such a performance parent. No need whatsoever to film yourself telling your kids they can't do another lap now but he'll always say yes if they ask another time (which makes no sense, what if it's not a good time next time?!).

Reactions: 6
I think one of the kids was wearing flip flops and despite Joe telling Indie she had to give Marley the torch as she had the watch she still ran off with both and didn’t share it

Reactions: 4
Don’t you wish you home schooled like Joe? Then instead of an early night ready for the start of school, you too could run around in the dark way past bedtime!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What an utter dick! Also, what was the mention of getting back from nursery? I thought he wanted more time as a family?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What an utter dick! Also, what was the mention of getting back from nursery? I thought he wanted more time as a family?
Marley can still go to nursery as he's allowed to be taken out for holidays without consequences.. He is full of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Man, Indie does not come across as a nice little girl. But, I don't know what I expected with Joe as a parent.

Omg he is such a weirdo!! He has no parenting skills whatsoever and is just a complete and utter drip. Those kids are going to be such messed up adults.

Don’t you wish you home schooled like Joe? Then instead of an early night ready for the start of school, you too could run around in the dark way past bedtime!!
Despite him preaching to his followers about sleep being key he’s keeping his children up past 9 at night

Reactions: 10
Indie is turning into a little monster … she needs some boundaries, a routine and to be told no!

Reactions: 14
It was the way he almost begged her to hand over the torch. She’s definitely the boss in that house

Presumably the post about them running at 9pm was to rub it in everyone's faces that they don't need to be up for school tomorrow?

Reactions: 8
Just rewatched the stories from last night... How does Indie still end up with the torch?! You see her holding it when she's running.

Poor Marley. I feel so sorry for him.

Reactions: 12
I thought his choice of language when describing Leni not sleeping well was interesting - he described her as "attacking" him and then spoke about getting past being "resentful" about his sleep being disturbed. He definitely doesn't enjoy parenting as much as he pretends.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Thing is you don't need to read a book to understand that kids brains are wired differently, that's basic common sense right?!

Reactions: 7
It's a bit weird to take your small kids out running at 9pm ish when it's pitch black out 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.