Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As it is now September, nearly the start of the school term- we all have the new updates to look forward to regarding his home schooling.πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I call it now-
that it will go really really well as he is practically perfect in every way.
Until it doesn't πŸ˜† and he / they see sense and the children are back enrolled for school nxt year (or sooner!) as they are "missing out" on their social skills/peer interactions too much.

Reactions: 5
They won’t be going back to school until they find one that has parking spaces for the ASBO Chav motorbikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All that stuff about not moving away from U.K. because he’d miss his family was BS then?!

Reactions: 8
As it is now September, nearly the start of the school term- we all have the new updates to look forward to regarding his home schooling.πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I call it now-
Until it doesn't πŸ˜† and he / they see sense and the children are back enrolled for school nxt year (or sooner!) as they are "missing out" on their social skills/peer interactions too much.
Do you remember last year when he was having those weird daily meltdowns about Marley’s behaviour?
It’ll be more of that.

Reactions: 8
I call it now-
Nah, all the minor influencers seem to be unenrolling kids. It means that when they take them out of school for holidays no one can fine them or run checks with education welfare. And the home school teams are so busy with the people who remove kids because they don’t like school rules or want to fly under the radar that they don’t have time to check in more than their minimal obligation with the celebs who can produce work schemes some teacher off insta offered to make them, and talk about home Ed learning experiences in the right way (and charm them being all famous!) win win for those trips abroad!

Reactions: 2
His latest question box after all the old photos (in the dog house again?!) one of the options is β€œI’d like to chin you and Marley” - wtf why include your little boy in that?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
His latest question box after all the old photos (in the dog house again?!) one of the options is β€œI’d like to chin you and Marley” - wtf why include your little boy in that?!
How bizarre! Also, his obsession with the pregnant body is a little creepy. He mentions it so often. Definitely has a pregnant woman fetish, no wonder he wants so many kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Once Rosie has had all the babies she can manage while maintaining her body of πŸ”₯, what happens then?

By then he'll be a has-been who doesn't accept his wane in popularity, she'll be unattractive as she can't have a pregnant body any more and they will have 5/6/7 kids to look after who will most likely resent them as their childhoods have been on the internet for everyone to see.

Good luck with that Joe πŸ‘€

(Edited for spelling!)

Reactions: 9
I’ll say it before and I’ll say it again, they look like brother and sister!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone asked on his Q&A earlier this week and he said she wasn’t pregnant
You’d just ignore the question if she was but you didn’t want to reveal it yet wouldn’t you?
I can’t recall if he announced the others around 12 weeks or later

Reactions: 2
When she was pregnant with Indie they were really private about it and didn't say anything until really late. Then Indie was born and it was like he'd had a personality transplant. He turned into a dreadful, preachy, oversharing twit overnight!

Reactions: 13
When she was pregnant with Indie they were really private about it and didn't say anything until really late. Then Indie was born and it was like he'd had a personality transplant. He turned into a dreadful, preachy, oversharing twit overnight!
Their 20 week scan was the first time he introduced Dozie! I remember as I was early pregnant myself. Indie was our girls name too but luckily we had a boy as I would shudder now at having a child the same name as this bell end πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.