Joe Wicks #19 Dozie not allowed to ever get fat as long as she's married to the Coachella twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's as simple as that folks... all you have to do is remove your stress. You know, the every day stresses that people have.... so yeah remove your full time job, remove having to care for your elderly parents, remove the stress of chronic illness, financial worries and juggling work and childcare.
bleeping tool.
Advice unclear. My children were stressing me out in the car so I left them on the side of the motorway

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im considering going in to work and resigning as then I won't have that stress in my life and I won't be able to afford to eat. Will definitely help with the weight loss. Seems like a win to me #bemorejoe

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Advice unclear. My children were stressing me out in the car so I left them on the side of the motorway
To be fair Joe would probably advocate that since he used to just walk out of the house when his kids were being difficult and leave Rosie to it so he could fanny about on his skateboard

Reactions: 14
Aww. Don't be too hard on him. He's only simple. He's probably read somewhere on instagram that high cortisol leads to weight gain or something like that. To Joe that is probably a really intelligent insight he's posted there. And I bet Rosie and his mum said 'yes, Joe, that's right!' too, while thinking of their next pay check.

But he can't think in any more depth than that, or about the reasons why people may have high cortisol or stress in their lives, let alone how to actually help people. You're expecting way too much from him, he's only a simple creature. He's used to people clapping and cheering at him when he does burpees and says BOSH!, and saying he has nice abs and hair! Why are you lot so demanding and negative?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aww. Don't be too hard on him. He's only simple. He's probably read somewhere on instagram that high cortisol leads to weight gain or something like that. To Joe that is probably a really intelligent insight he's posted there. And I bet Rosie and his mum said 'yes, Joe, that's right!' too, while thinking of their next pay check.

But he can't think in any more depth than that, or about the reasons why people may have high cortisol or stress in their lives, let alone how to actually help people. You're expecting way too much from him, he's only a simple creature. He's used to people clapping and cheering at him when he does burpees and says BOSH!, and saying he has nice abs and hair! Why are you lot so demanding and negative?
This is so spot on. To put it in simple terms he’s just thick 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
In all seriousness, if anyone here wants some sensible fitness and nutrition advice, I really like Jordan Syatt (@syattfitness on Instagram). He's definitely more realistic and cuts through a lot of the BS "wellness" tit we see on social media. He also has a new baby so understands people have interrupted sleep and busy lives without sugarcoating it.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see his latest meal? Pasta with bacon and broccoli... i think every other meal is a version of this. Its not particularly healthy either
And he acts like he is bestowing such wisdom by sharing it!

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see his latest meal? Pasta with bacon and broccoli... i think every other meal is a version of this. Its not particularly healthy either
And he acts like he is bestowing such wisdom by sharing it!
I'd bloat like a balloon if I ate the amount of pasta they supposedly eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How many times do we need to hear the story of how he started out. Yes WE KNOW you used to get up really early and go to Richmond Park and blah blah blah. Get over it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very new to this thread. Never really liked the guy. This may be old news but thought I'd share anyway. Lagomchef, a chef on tiktok, said in a live that he wrote all the recipes in all of the books Joe put out. Including macro tracking etc. And he was made redundant. He seemed a bit bitter so I don't think they ended on good terms. He said that Joe was basically just a fitness guy and had no clue about food 😅 was only talking about it for a couple of minutes but it made me laugh as I had no clue!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He literally only posted the bootcamp story on the 6th august. Has his engagement gone that bad that he needs to bring this story out more often? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
None of this will be a surprise but… during covid I was on furlough and did a side hustle of some consulting for a fitness influencer since I have worked in building apps and marketing. That’s not the non-surprising bit

What I learned is that these fucks know and do nothing. Just got lucky where they landed and preach shite that they have absolutely no qualification in. Take Joe’s books - Harper Collins offer him 250k (estimation) for his face and a photo shoot and to promote his NEW book though his social media. HC do ALL the legwork with recipes, shoots, promo plan, marketing, and everything else. They’ll find 50k idiots to buy the book at a tenner a pop and BOOM - 250k profit.

If you go back to Joe’s original plan, his recipes were like dog food. Meat meat and more meat - muscle mince 🤢. All he is is a curly haired ‘handsome’ face that appeals to a minority of thickos, which HE IS TOO. Give it 5-years and a strictly come dancing appearance and he’ll be long gone
---
Oh, and also - he wouldn’t break through now as he doesn’t understand new social media

Reactions: 14
None of this will be a surprise but… during covid I was on furlough and did a side hustle of some consulting for a fitness influencer since I have worked in building apps and marketing. That’s not the non-surprising bit

What I learned is that these fucks know and do nothing. Just got lucky where they landed and preach shite that they have absolutely no qualification in. Take Joe’s books - Harper Collins offer him 250k (estimation) for his face and a photo shoot and to promote his NEW book though his social media. HC do ALL the legwork with recipes, shoots, promo plan, marketing, and everything else. They’ll find 50k idiots to buy the book at a tenner a pop and BOOM - 250k profit.

If you go back to Joe’s original plan, his recipes were like dog food. Meat meat and more meat - muscle mince 🤢. All he is is a curly haired ‘handsome’ face that appeals to a minority of thickos, which HE IS TOO. Give it 5-years and a strictly come dancing appearance and he’ll be long gone
---
Oh, and also - he wouldn’t break through now as he doesn’t understand new social media
I get the impression that he’s clinging on by his fingernails, it feels like social media and the whole health/fitness sphere in general has moved on so much and he’s seriously lagging behind. Just a shame that even if he disappeared tomorrow he’s made his millions and is basically set for life 😏 couldn’t have happened to a bigger twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get the impression that he’s clinging on by his fingernails, it feels like social media and the whole health/fitness sphere in general has moved on so much and he’s seriously lagging behind. Just a shame that even if he disappeared tomorrow he’s made his millions and is basically set for life 😏 couldn’t have happened to a bigger twit.
He will spunk it all up the wall and be a registered bankrupt within 5 or 6 years......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.