Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is his brother going with him? Is he worried Dozie will slip into her old ways and flash at royalty or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think his brother is actually The Body Coach … he has quite a strong background in PR and Marketing so just used Joe as a puppet for his own success.

Reactions: 19
@Brummiebird thank you so much, your two posts this pm have given me a much needed laugh on a crappy cold Wednesday.
Imagine your claim to fame is taking a bra on and off, it's harder than it looks Dosie will have you know😆 bet Joe doesn't have that certificate framed in his home gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Brummiebird thank you so much, your two posts this pm have given me a much needed laugh on a crappy cold Wednesday.
Imagine your claim to fame is taking a bra on and off, it's harder than it looks Dosie will have you know😆 bet Joe doesn't have that certificate framed in his home gym.
It’s the comment at the end of the article, from Dozie, that has finished me off “My hands ache, my arms ache and my muscles have grown” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe it's something Joe could capture in one of his workouts if the results are so good for jus one minute of effort. Fits right in with his quick wins mantra, only equipment needed is a bra!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can 100% guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that in 10-15 years Joe Wicks will be a fat, overweight slob. Any money on it. He’s got too rich and is enjoying the finer things in life wayyy too much now. Watch this space!

Reactions: 18
I can 100% guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that in 10-15 years Joe Wicks will be a fat, overweight slob. Any money on it. He’s got too rich and is enjoying the finer things in life wayyy too much now. Watch this space!
Probably end up on some crappy documentary about his efforts to lose weight with other previous 'celebs'.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He always goes on about his parents mental health and addictions and said he won’t ever go down that path but he does have addictions - his phone and the adulation of strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for the people of Windsor with him out on the lash there tonight.
"My names Joe Wicks Look at my medal i got from getting lucky with the pandemic do you want a selfie with the nations lockdown hero?"

• Haha
He got Princess Anne 😂 Bet he’s gutted, she’s barely D list royalty.
And there he was this morning going on about how he was going to meet the future King of England 🤣🤣🤣🤣
MBE’s aren’t that special anyway, half my partner’s work got given one for work during the pandmeic, most of them refused it because of political beliefs.

• Haha
I'm confused by his brothers hair. Does he have a receding hairline and a man bun??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm confused by his brothers hair. Does he have a receding hairline and a man bun??
Oh lol, yes looks like it. Not a good look at all. Is this what the future holds for Joe given they look physically similar?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He got Princess Anne 😂 Bet he’s gutted, she’s barely D list royalty.
And there he was this morning going on about how he was going to meet the future King of England 🤣🤣🤣🤣
MBE’s aren’t that special anyway, half my partner’s work got given one for work during the pandmeic, most of them refused it because of political beliefs.
The Royal Family insta account didn’t even share a photo of him - just Judge Rinder and his Mum and the bloke from Line of Duty & his wife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.