Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @elevatordomino for winning thread title, a reference to how so many of his messages from fans seem to start.

So our Messiah is currently overseas in Santa Monica but fear not he will be returning at the end of the month. He's pushing hard the narrative of exercise is the fixer of all mental health issues and all you need to do in life is get to bed early and all your problems are solved.

Highlights of the previous thread include:
- His burpee bears book launch to great critical acclaim (check out the Amazon reviews)
- Numerous 5k runs with his disciples
- The launch finally of the Android app
- Numerous twirling videos of Indie
- A bit more recognition of the existence of Marley but he still snipes at him
- Dozie only ever seems to be mentioned in relation to her 🔥body or looking after the children apart from some bizarre photo shopped pic she uploaded where she pretended she'd been to Vegas
- The revelation that at home he only ever drinks 2-3 gin tons a week. Confusingly his children seem very au fait with the world of gin tons for such alledged minimal exposure so I can only summise they must be at some dodgy nursery with the wrong sorts of children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like there's going to be a massive drop in his mental health when he comes back to England.
It's fair enough being able to train most of the day and eat right when in the right surroundings but coming back when he is it'll still be freezing cold and he'll have to get back to actual work commitments, not just sharing a couple of videos and screenshot trying to sell his app.

I'd hope he can adjust but the difference between his mood before he went away and how he is now are completely opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure.....Don’t you know all you need to cure mental health is 11 hours sleep and a 20minute HIIT session everyday? The messiah will be fine in his mansion!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish he would stop banging on about sleep. For a lot of parents it’s simply not achievable. Yes you can go to bed at the same time as your kids but if they’re up multiple times in the night you’re not going to sleep well. And not everyone is prepared to sleep train their kids like Joe & Rosie (apparently) did.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like there's going to be a massive drop in his mental health when he comes back to England.
It's fair enough being able to train most of the day and eat right when in the right surroundings but coming back when he is it'll still be freezing cold and he'll have to get back to actual work commitments, not just sharing a couple of videos and screenshot trying to sell his app.

I'd hope he can adjust but the difference between his mood before he went away and how he is now are completely opposite.
He’ll be just fine - once he is reunited with his gin bar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting comment about him loving an evening ride which he will miss. So either he doesn’t go to bed straight after the kids or he does his bike ride while Rosie is doing the bedtime shift 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His 3 month transformation 🙄

Notice how he’s not showing his legs, probably because they haven’t changed 😂

I mean he’s a PT, and if a PT can’t change their body in 3 months when they have no clients to train then what chance has anyone else got!

Reactions: 25
He says he’s been up till midnight playing Xbox etc. when I’m the U.K. Dozie must have the patience of a saint or there’s definitely undisclosed childcare. I don’t know any parents with 2 young kids who have the time to do that. Undisturbed anyway!

Reactions: 13
His 3 month transformation 🙄

Notice how he’s not showing his legs, probably because they haven’t changed 😂

I mean he’s a PT, and if a PT can’t change their body in 3 months when they have no clients to train then what chance has anyone else got!
It’s amazing what a sun tan and sucking your tummy in and flexing can do. Oldest trick in the book on Instagram 🤣
Glad that he’s focus has been on himself and not his family 🙄
Maybe I should ask my work for 3 months off to fly to California and work on myself and reconnect with my family. . . Oh yeah I have commitments.

Of course he’s not going to be able to keep this up at home. He’s been in holiday mode for three months. We can all achieve amazing things if we spend three months on holiday in lovely weather.

Reactions: 9
Obviously not him getting up with the kids through the night, wonder if he's got dozie on a bedtime too or does she get peace when he fucks off upstairs 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The after picture is also clearly in the gym toilets so he’s going to look slightly bigger as he will still be pumped from weights.
Not to mention the tensed pose 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His 3 months transformation pictures have really pissed me off !

All the comments saying well done Joe 🙄

I’m sure if we all had 3 months in America no work and expensive membership to gold gym including a personal trainer we would all look a bit different !!

Reactions: 17
‘After’… tanned ✅ posed ✅ flexed ✅ no legs 🤣

I’m not even convinced the first one is 3 months ago… he seems to have greyed a lot in his beard??

Reactions: 14
Also don’t think the female transformation picture on his stories is realistic for most of us and actually think it’s not healthy to show images like that !

Reactions: 6
His transformation photo is hardly awe inspiring! Especially as he's a PT whose had all the time in the world for the past 3 months to work on himself

I’ve just seen the pics. He annoys me intensely. Obv all the things mentioned …tan, tensing, pose but also he’s a naturally skinny person trying to bulk up he has no idea about being bigger and losing it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.