Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he’s on the cheese and crackers… this is what happens when you eat dust for dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My eldest is 6 and I have only just stopped cutting up her grapes 🤣 probably a bit OTT but they scare the crap out of me! When she was marleys age I cut them twice just to be super careful.
i still cut them up for my 13 years old ! 🤣 force of habit really ..it scares crap out of me too seeing little kids eat while grapes !

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hmmmm.

4pm.

I'm not sure that Asda would be happy if I knocked out some star jumps down the pasta aisle.

Most folk have jobs/house to clean/kids to feed

He really has no clue
You would have to be a clinical moron to take fitness and health advice from him, he looks like he’s been caning it since last Thursday.

And his armpit hair knocks me full on sick!! 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if I start a message with some sincere arse licking and a mandatory "you probably won't see this but...", tell him how life changing his message is and then add:

CUT THE GRAPES YOU SWEATY LITTLE GREB!

Perhaps THEN he might read and acknowledge his own recklessness and stupidity with his over 4m followers and his preachy parental superiority.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmmmm.

4pm.

I'm not sure that Asda would be happy if I knocked out some star jumps down the pasta aisle.

Most folk have jobs/house to clean/kids to feed

He really has no clue
The brass neck of this clown! Rush to childminders to get there before 6. Get home, make dinner, help with homework, hour watching tv, make packed lunch for tomorrow, put a wash on, bath, story time, get kids to sleep oh look it’s 21.30 and have barely said hello to my partner. Time to load dishwasher and maybe, maybe an hour before turning in.

Drat! Missed the workout!

Reactions: 13
daily fail have picked up on his fat photo show he did the other night and in the comments someone has picked up the tiles in the background are slightly wonky! Surely saint Joe wouldn’t resort to photoshopping? 😂😂
Oh and Joe, those are just a normal pair of trainers, that guff about modelling it on a million pairs of womens feet 😂😂 they’re ugly, and just so you know, normal people don’t have the money to heat their homes never mind buy a pair of overpriced trainers.
I think with the massive cost of living crisis we’ve got going on now people are cancelling the app in their droves He’ll do a video soon with him crying and telling us how he’s worried about everyone and then he’ll post another video later with him eating 17 weetabix

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The brass neck of this clown! Rush to childminders to get there before 6. Get home, make dinner, help with homework, hour watching tv, make packed lunch for tomorrow, put a wash on, bath, story time, get kids to sleep oh look it’s 21.30 and have barely said hello to my partner. Time to load dishwasher and maybe, maybe an hour before turning in.

Drat! Missed the workout!
Don’t forget to schedule a reconnecting session 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Cheese and biscuits the other night, gintons last night. Thought you were setting your intentions to get back to it when you finished the tour. Off to Coachella soon where no doubt he'll be back to caning it again.
He's sucking his belly in so hard in that Jan pic, you can see by his face he's really holding his breath!

Reactions: 8
The tabloids always pick up when he does these "fat" photos. If anything doesn't that show how he's got good genetics and can snap back into shape easily when there's a photo shoot booked? Hardly that helpful for the average person that his stuff is flogged to.

The tabloids always pick up when he does these "fat" photos. If anything doesn't that show how he's got good genetics and can snap back into shape easily when there's a photo shoot booked? Hardly that helpful for the average person that his stuff is flogged to.
Just wait until he hits middle age, gets middle age spread and the rag mags get to do "Remember Joe Wicks, here's what he looks like now" stories. And he is an overweight, greasy haired, unattractive, divorced, alcoholic slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.