Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, I spotted the Lulu lemon bottle he gets it into so many shots as an undeclared #ad, as if no one notices!

Reactions: 3
Sorry to sound like a snob here but Katz is so overrated and so grotty. There's so many nicer and better Jewish delis in the vicinity but Joe won't think to look for them. Calls himself a food author and goes to the biggest tourist traps.
It’s a total tourist trap I agree. Also he lives in London so plenty of good Jewish delis there, don’t need to go thousands of miles for that…although the portions are slightly more sensible….that’s giving me the meat sweats just looking at it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.