Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened to those trainers he recruited when he did a big thing about it?

Reactions: 2
Aww bless him off on his holibobs again for a month after 2 months of hard graft travelling up and down the country, signing a few books, filming a few workouts. He really deserves this month off…
He’s already gone off the rails with food and drink so back to the USA to get a personal trainer 😂. Can’t wait for the kids to be at school full time - just watch how fast the wheels fall off! Gin tons at 8am 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what happened to those trainers he recruited when he did a big thing about it?
I think he uses them every now and then if he can’t be arsed to do a workout cos he’s hungover or done more than two half days of work in a row

Reactions: 5
Don't forget between these two USA hols he also had a ski trip (sans wife and kids). Poor over worked little Joe...

Reactions: 7
Didn’t he make a big deal about their last trip to California being their last long holiday for a while … I don’t class a month as a while 😂

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell Joe slagging off ready meals etc because you've been preaching healthy living for however long? I'm sure even his most dedicated followers still go for ready meals/pre prepared sandwiches if they have to. And what a shame even though it would of made you loads of money.
Just irked me.

Also nice for him to confirm Nikki is the brains behind the business with reaching out to Gousto!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So ‘turning his phone off for a few days’ is going well? He’s posted about 25 stories since then 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely they’re not all pre records being posted by his brother?!

• Haha
Prattling on about gousto - who actually cares about this tit? He never stops trying to swindle people does he? He’ll be in the House of Lords next.

Prattling on about gousto - who actually cares about this tit? He never stops trying to swindle people does he? He’ll be in the House of Lords next.
Has he mentioned that he’s a part owner of Gousto? He should do every single time get promoted them or mentions them on his social media. I can’t bear his hypocrisy and stupidity so don’t follow him anymore.

Reactions: 9
Has he mentioned that he’s a part owner of Gousto? He should do every single time get promoted them or mentions them on his social media. I can’t bear his hypocrisy and stupidity so don’t follow him anymore.
Yes he does mention it, that he’s a shareholder. Not that often though and definitely doesn’t always mark it correctly

Reactions: 2
5k a day for April everyone! Who’s in???

I walk more than that daily anyway just looking after my family. I’m sure most people are the same!

Reactions: 6
5k a day for April everyone! Who’s in???

I walk more than that daily anyway just looking after my family. I’m sure most people are the same!
He’s a bleeping idiot. Got to justify his existence to he’s disciples

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.