Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to message too, how can he do that? Surely every parent knows this? I work with children but it’s common sense.
As someone who has witnessed choking babies & children even when nothing was wrong with their food it makes me so cross seeing him with a platform posting so irresponsibly.

Reactions: 4
That little boy is so cute & bright & just wants his Dads attention, he needs a Dad that realises what a great kid he has. And also to not choke him to death with uncut grapes.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My eldest is 6 and I have only just stopped cutting up her grapes 🤣 probably a bit OTT but they scare the crap out of me! When she was marleys age I cut them twice just to be super careful.

Reactions: 6
I see he’s training Marley to perform for the camera now Indie is (presumably) at preschool? Maybe he will start to like his own son now

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He did similar with blueberries for Indie a while back. Can’t make them count them and show off for the camera if they’ve been cut/squashed though and we know what Joe thinks is more important

Reactions: 8
My eldest is 6 and I have only just stopped cutting up her grapes 🤣 probably a bit OTT but they scare the crap out of me! When she was marleys age I cut them twice just to be super careful.
I still cut my sons grapes and he’s almost 7! I’m like you, terrified of the things.

Reactions: 8
He should set himself the challenge of being a bleep every single day of the year , it’s the only challenge he’ll win 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I HAD to message him about the grapes.

Holy tit I was watching through my fingers. He is so unbelievably irresponsible. He doesn't give a duck apart from showing off.
He better address it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lovely to see hes bleeping off to Coachella and presumably leaving his kids and pregnant wife at home.
After all hes worked so hard since coming back from his last holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lovely to see hes bleeping off to Coachella and presumably leaving his kids and pregnant wife at home.
After all hes worked so hard since coming back from his last holiday.
I heard him on Zoe Ball’s radio show - he’s going for one of the weekends on a stag do and Dozie is going to the other with her friends

• Wow
Reactions: 4
bleeping Coachella, give me strength. Braggy bleep. I can’t even apologise for the swears because he gives me the rage.
And what is with that stupid voice. 😖

Reactions: 9
I heard him on Zoe Ball’s radio show - he’s going for one of the weekends on a stag do and Dozie is going to the other with her friends
Ohh! At least she is going but gurantee her weekend hell be necking gin tons getting the kids to do stupid tit for the camera and positing Rosie your body is 🔥.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohh! At least she is going but gurantee her weekend hell be necking gin tons getting the kids to do stupid tit for the camera and positing Rosie your body is 🔥.
Gin tons, cereal binges with indie at 10pm and eating entire cakes that he has in his fridge

’it’ll cost ya’ 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.