Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Usually on another thread on here, but I have to get this off my chest.

This man is a douche. The way he promotes food and exercise is warped and disordered - "I'm having a curry tonight so gonna bang out a workout".
Seriously? If you know you have an active lifestyle and workout when you can and eat in moderation then a blowout dinner does not need a workout to "make up" for anything 🙄

It's quite dangerous and triggering for anyone going through an eating disorder or recovered from an eating disorder (I am the latter) to see how he talks about eating and workout habits.

What a twat.

Anyway, as you were 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Oh my days … go on TikTok and search Joe wicks and loose women …. It won’t let me share the link but I am dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

mrtumble

VIP Member
Oh yeah, remember when both babies were crying at bedtime, but instead of helping Rosie out he decided he couldn't cope and fucked off on his skateboard!

He's going to cope brilliantly with 3 of them, I'm sure!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Clare

VIP Member
My daughters wake up time is 6am. So how do I do that? Go to bed at 9pm? Sometimes she wakes at 5.30am! Honestly I do not need him preaching to me about sleep!
yesterday I was out the house at 8am to do the nursery drop then head to work for 8 hours, home, tea and bed. The man doesn’t have a clue. If he leaves the house he gets picked up and his work involves standing around having his photo taken or doing a few burpees. I bet he does 3 or 4 hours of ‘work’ at most.
My daughter was an early waker too and it was day after day month after month of pre 6am. It’s tough when you’re working, doing school run, housework, cooking etc…I spent years listening to dickheads like Joe spouting stuff like “wake earlier, get your workout in, blah blah blah” and I felt so useless and bad about myself as I wasn’t up at 5.30 doing burpees to improve myself. A few years on I can see it now and it makes me angry that these idiots can infiltrate your mental health so negatively.
Joe and his ilk don’t work like normal people. They don’t do school runs at 7.30 to get to work by 8am, they don’t cook at 6pm when they’ve just got home, knackered and hungry, they get endless free food and drink, they have nannies, sleep experts, nutritionists, managers, PR. The fact he has the bare face to lecture any normal person on how to live better is breathtaking. He is pure TOXIC energy. The day everyone wakes up to this nonsense will be a better day for everyone’s mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

queenamber

VIP Member
Imagine going on holiday for 3 months and going to sleep at 9.30 every night. What an absolute bore.

• Haha
So would I! With my second my partner had to take her out most evenings for a walk while I got the eldest ready for bed.

I don't know how Rosie puts up with him, oh yeah I do because of the money!
The Burpee Messiah saved Dozie from a life on OnlyFans!

• Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I just want to say well done on your recovery. It is unbelievably challenging (to put it mildly) to battle an eating disorder. Be proud of yourself x
Oh absolutely it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. It was was finding out I was pregnant with my first child - who is now 8! - that gave me the kick into recovery I needed. I was starving myself and making myself sick if I ate anything even something small so I literally stopped doing it for the sake of my baby. Incredibly hard, and gaining weight with pregnancy is tough on any woman but particularly with an eating disorder but I've got through it and I don't punish myself anymore.
In fact, I'm now "overweight" - stupid BMI - but I run long distance 3 times a week and eat way more fruit and veg than I did when I was thin. And I certainly don't need to "crack out a workout" if I happen to have eaten more than I planned.
I'd hate being married to someone like him. In a way I feel sorry for Rosie as I can imagine he expected her to lose the baby weight quickly and probably counted down until the 6 weeks post partum all clear to exercise.
And God forbid the woman ever has a hint of post natal depression - imagine how insufferable he'd be?

"Depressed?! Rosie what ya talking about darling, we got beautiful kids, you don't need to be depressed, give me 100 jumping jacks that will set right! It's all in your head remember you need to focus your mind set!"

Patronising prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Must be staying up then tonight.

Screenshot_20220316-214042_Instagram.jpg

I thought we weren't allowed to watch films or TV and we had to sacrifice all for sleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ooh scandalous

Have you ever noticed he never says “Rosie is an amazing mum” or “Rosie is so wise, intelligent and full of personality”. Nope, she’s just pretty. Wonder if she ever talks or just smiles and poses all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His 3 month transformation 🙄

Notice how he’s not showing his legs, probably because they haven’t changed 😂

I mean he’s a PT, and if a PT can’t change their body in 3 months when they have no clients to train then what chance has anyone else got!

Brummiebird

VIP Member
We all know how this is going to play out.

There will be a smug montage about how his 3 month holiday has changed his life, followed by a picture slide show, followed by a back home pic.
Come the weekend, Dozie will be off on a bender and Joe will be downing the gin tons at midday before gorging on blocks of cheese and chocolate whilst spouting off some shit about moderation.

Last edited:
  • Haha