Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He moaned about them not putting on nibbles and tea and biscuits 🤣 what did he expect! So now hasn’t eaten and is on the lash 🤔 late night binge later?

Reactions: 7
Aww bless him off on his holibobs again for a month after 2 months of hard graft travelling up and down the country, signing a few books, filming a few workouts. He really deserves this month off…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww bless him off on his holibobs again for a month after 2 months of hard graft travelling up and down the country, signing a few books, filming a few workouts. He really deserves this month off…
Doesn’t hang around, does he?! Day after he gets his MBE, straight back on another month long holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just coming back to say the same thing. Was hard work being in the U.K. for a tiny amount of time so back to USA. Lol. He’s a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 6
Fair enough he’s probably scamming enough people that he really doesn’t need to work but read the room ffs.
And all his subs can say is ‘aw Joe we are so proud of you, you deserve the break’.
It does make you worry about people 😂

£15 a ticket for the O2. They’re expecting about 500 people according to O2 priority so it definitely won’t be in either of the main rooms.
I know the Indigo room which holds about 2000 costs £15k for the day

Reactions: 4
He’s got a busy day on today though. got to film two 30 minute hits then a live workout tonite. duck me Joe you sound rushed off your feet mate. You need a holiday

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.