Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with all the photos of Rosie on his stories and constantly saying she’s stunning. It’s like he’s trying to grovel or makeup for something 🤔 just weird.

Reactions: 20
What is going on with all the photos of Rosie on his stories and constantly saying she’s stunning. It’s like he’s trying to grovel or makeup for something 🤔 just weird.
The only concern comment he ever gives her is how stunning she is. The ‘no make up’ pic is a red flag to me. Bet he’s controlling af.

Reactions: 12
Probably because he knew he'd end up drunk at 11am. Future damage control.

Also, lol that he shared that weird photo shopped image of Rosie🔥™️ in vegas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you ever noticed he never says “Rosie is an amazing mum” or “Rosie is so wise, intelligent and full of personality”. Nope, she’s just pretty. Wonder if she ever talks or just smiles and poses all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Take it they’ve had a falling out, that out it’s the build up to the pregnancy announcement, she’s been missing since they got back

Reactions: 10
So he was up at 5am and out all morning, now
He’s come home drunk and gone to train and he’s out with his dad tonight. It’s all about him isn’t it.

Reactions: 12
So he was up at 5am and out all morning, now
He’s come home drunk and gone to train and he’s out with his dad tonight. It’s all about him isn’t it.
If I were Rosie I think I’d be quite happy with that arrangement- off you duck Joe, we’re good 👍🏻😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God he is so cringe. I’d be mortified if my husband was gushing like that all over Instagram. There’s never any comment about her character, just her body and looks 🤮

Reactions: 13
Looks like he was serious about those 5 kids he wanted :oops: wonder how he'll cope with disrupted sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.