Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get Gousto boxes once in a while. Past few weeks there’s been no mention of him on the website and none of ‘his’ meals are available. What was listed as lean in 15 now seem to come under healthy choices 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We get Gousto boxes once in a while. Past few weeks there’s been no mention of him on the website and none of ‘his’ meals are available. What was listed as lean in 15 now seem to come under healthy choices 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s promising, I might be able to try gousto one day…!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s still on there just comes under new and limited addition meals he’s an investor in Gusto

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He’s still on there just comes under new and limited addition meals he’s an investor in Gusto
So he is. It’s definitely a drop in the promo side of things though, you couldn’t not be greeted by his name whenever you logged in on the app or website. I’ve just looked and next weeks menu has nothing for him and the week after only one. Where as previously there were quite a few each week.

Reactions: 4
Is he seriously batching about having to do press for that crappy documentary about himself and having to wear nice clothes (most of his followers couldn't probably afford) and have a photo shoot? Prick.

Reactions: 5
The guy is so devoid of any of his own personality, all he can do CONSTANTLY is his David Brent/Gervais ‘impression’. What a head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah 100% not because its a good thing but because it looks good for Joe!
There’s definitely a theme with what he likes to share. Anything that makes him more of a ‘nations sweetheart’ and takes him closer to his knighthood

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s been practicing how to make chicken pie from one of his tit books for Saturday morning kitchen. I’m gonna watch it tomorrow just to watch him make a complete bleep of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s been practicing how to make chicken pie from one of his tit books for Saturday morning kitchen. I’m gonna watch it tomorrow just to watch him make a complete bleep of himself.
I make that pie, it’s a regular in our house. After the first time I didn’t need to bother with the recipe it’s not exactly difficult 😂

Reactions: 4
Jesus he is on as a ‘cook’ on Saturday kitchen??? This will be an absolute train check! On with at least two other actual chefs. God he is going to be flapping 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.