Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thing the people of the Ukraine need is an uneducated joe passing comment. He’s better off staying in his lane for this one IMO.

Reactions: 8
The last thing the people of the Ukraine need is an uneducated joe passing comment. He’s better off staying in his lane for this one IMO.
He avoids anything ‘heavy’ going on in the world that doesn’t benefit him. Mostly because he is thick as tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He never shares anything big. Did he recognise international woman’s day yesterday? Hasn’t mentioned Ukraine either. Apart from PE with Joe and sharing letters from people he ‘saved’ in lockdown has he ever acknowledged the hardships people have had or family/friends people have lost? He even managed to turn world book day about himself 🤦‍♀️
When something is going on he always ignores it.
And that’s unacceptable really. I wouldn’t expect him to enter into any debates on things he doesn’t understand - and a lot of us don’t have a full grasp on political matters - but it’s just a little jarring to see him stuffing his gob with fistfuls of food on his hols as Ukrainians go through hell. Not even a ‘ I’m keeping my account a space where we can try and escape these monstrosities but this is in my thoughts, rest assured’

Just seems so odd.

Reactions: 7
He doesn’t need to start a political debate (we know he’s got nothing to say) but with his following it wouldn’t hurt to link to organisations helping people on the ground. It’s not much to ask.

He may well have donated with his grand wealth but I honestly can't see him doing so without shouting it from the rooftops.

Reactions: 10
He may well have donated with his grand wealth but I honestly can't see him doing so without shouting it from the rooftops.
He absolutely would not have done it without broadcasting.

I mean he might rent another ridiculous house to film workouts exclusively for the people of Ukraine to help with their mental health and encourage them to get better sleep. Cos it'll help everything else they're dealing with seem better right?🙄

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he just really doesn’t like his house, has massive house envy so rents these houses so he can pretend they are his and he has some style and taste.
im sure a quick poll of the people on his app- do you care about the back ground during workouts would be 1% yes 99% no!
when I’m on the treadmill at my gym staring at a grey wall I rarely think- oh I wish I had an amazing view to look at.

Yes!!! When you’re really getting stuck into a work out are you really thinking ‘cor look at that interior design!’. Nope. He’d be better off doing it in his garden tbh.

I wonder if he just really doesn’t like his house, has massive house envy so rents these houses so he can pretend they are his and he has some style and taste.
im sure a quick poll of the people on his app- do you care about the back ground during workouts would be 1% yes 99% no!
when I’m on the treadmill at my gym staring at a grey wall I rarely think- oh I wish I had an amazing view to look at.
Could it be a massive tax scam? Like he might be able to claim back all the money he spends on rent insurance etc. No idea how it would work but probably not outside the realms of possibilities.

Also hes said before the reason he rents is for people on the app don't get bored but like you've said when your working out you don't get bored. More like so he can justify the ridiculous app prices! (and a tax scam)

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t surprise me at all. There has to be more to this constantly renting out homes. If the app was that good, which he tells us it is, why would he be worried about people getting bored!

I think he just loves to fanny about in lavish homes, show them off, have the hair and makeup team and the spread of food delivered like he's on a proper film shoot....

Reactions: 11
I used to do fitness blender workouts. They have an all white background, no music and a pretty monotone voiceover. Don't get bored as they say, you can add your own music and the blank background so you can check correct form etc.
Tax scam is an interesting suggestion, it would def be something they could claim as an expense which maybe they couldn't of they used Joe's home.
The houses he uses are beautiful and stylish someone had the best description of Joe's on here, a million pound Barratt home summed it up perfectly. His home is souless and no inspired interior design, quirky touches. Just expensively bland.

Reactions: 6
When I grudgingly get on the treadmill at my gym I just think “I wish they’d take these bloody mirrors away” I’d kill for a grey wall, no one wants to see this Barry radish face 😱 🤣

• Haha
I know nothing of him, just thought he was another annoying insta prat. Found his cook book in a charity shop. Man, the best cookbook I've ever had :D I actually think he is alright now lol at least he has a talent. But as I say I don't know anything about him other than that.

• Haha
I know nothing of him, just thought he was another annoying insta prat. Found his cook book in a charity shop. Man, the best cookbook I've ever had :D I actually think he is alright now lol at least he has a talent. But as I say I don't know anything about him other than that.
What talent would this be? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Must be easy to do when you have zero money issues, a holiday every 5 weeks and your biggest worry in life is which luxury home you're going to spam your followers with next.

My thoughts EXACTLY. This pissed me the duck off this morning.

Hey guys did you know how important it is to prioritise sleep? Not sure if it’s been mentioned. Must admit, his brother’s cat is adorable and probably the best thing about joe’s Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.