Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of them two neither smile reaches their eyes.
Not saying they're not both delighted just doesn't seem that Way!
Also Marley is out of the picture no matter what now

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Having a September child I hope it’s not a scorcher of a summer. Being in the third trimester in a heatwave is no fun. Been there and it was really incompatible times 🥵. Also feel a bit sorry for Indie, I hope starting school will not be overshadowed by the new baby.
Also my friend had a third, she waited till the older two were at school but she always says it’s just mental. It’s so much more hard work and she wished people had warned her how crazy it would be.

Reactions: 10
He’s going to need to make sure the GinTon cupboard is well stocked for September!

I wonder if they’ll plonk the new baby in a handbag again on holiday? Or put it to sleep on a mattress on the floor of the bedroom? Bloody weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s going to need to make sure the GinTon cupboard is well stocked for September!

I wonder if they’ll plonk the new baby in a handbag again on holiday? Or put it to sleep on a mattress on the floor of the bedroom? Bloody weirdos
No holidays as indie is at school 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m 38 weeks pregnant with a very very accidental 4th 🤯🤯🤯🤯
I bet you’ve not got a motorbike to disappear down to the Dorset coast on when bedtime routine gets tough though. I bet you actually entertain your kids with things they want to do and not film yourself in ice.

huge congrats to you, chaos but good! Xx

Reactions: 12
Oh yeah, remember when both babies were crying at bedtime, but instead of helping Rosie out he decided he couldn't cope and fucked off on his skateboard!

He's going to cope brilliantly with 3 of them, I'm sure!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh yeah, remember when both babies were crying at bedtime, but instead of helping Rosie out he decided he couldn't cope and fucked off on his skateboard!

He's going to cope brilliantly with 3 of them, I'm sure!
I remember this! And he did it under the guise of 29/30 mins of "me time" makes him a better dad.

I'd be bleeping livid if my partner just fucked off for "me time" during witching hour.

Reactions: 24
What is it with these Ricky Gervais impressions? It’s embarrassing. He’s such a cock. Joe not Ricky. I like Ricky he’s a genius, talented and funny. Joes just a cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember this! And he did it under the guise of 29/30 mins of "me time" makes him a better dad.

I'd be bleeping livid if my partner just fucked off for "me time" during witching hour.
So would I! With my second my partner had to take her out most evenings for a walk while I got the eldest ready for bed.

I don't know how Rosie puts up with him, oh yeah I do because of the money!

Reactions: 14
So would I! With my second my partner had to take her out most evenings for a walk while I got the eldest ready for bed.

I don't know how Rosie puts up with him, oh yeah I do because of the money!
The Burpee Messiah saved Dozie from a life on OnlyFans!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That post about Marley’s sight really upsets me. I hate the way influencers have to have ‘perfect’ children, the way he’s used the word was like Marley wasn’t good enough but it’s okay now because his sight just magically switched on. God forbid they had a child with something wrong!

Reactions: 20
That post about Marley’s sight really upsets me. I hate the way influencers have to have ‘perfect’ children, the way he’s used the word was like Marley wasn’t good enough but it’s okay now because his sight just magically switched on. God forbid they had a child with something wrong!
Especially knowing how they just up and left him when he came home from hospital to ‘reconnect’ ie have a shag. And then took him in a long haul flight to Mexico!!! Honestly they should stop having children. Cretins.

What about his new challenge for every month this year? 🤥 we got pull-ups and splits. that was it.
And he failed both of those 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.