Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it was coming with the photos of her and kids and how wonderful their family was. We called it.
Will they match up to Indi?

Reactions: 16
So now he’s going to have 3 kids he ditches to go do his own thing? Dad of the year incoming!

Reactions: 19
So now he’s going to have 3 kids he ditches to go do his own thing? Dad of the year incoming!
They will definitely need a Nanny now how will Rosie find the time to keep her body fire 🔥 for Joe !
would he have chosen Rosie if she was a size 20 and not a former page 3 girl I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I found that 3 completely tipped the dynamics of our whole house! The kids outnumber us and it’s out and out war on a daily basis so good luck with that one Joe!! Similar age gaps too!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They will definitely need a Nanny now how will Rosie find the time to keep her body fire 🔥 for Joe !
would he have chosen Rosie if she was a size 20 and not a former page 3 girl I wonder
Well again that comes back to the fact he dumped his long term girlfriend for a trophy wife as soon as he hit the big time!

Reactions: 14
I found that 3 completely tipped the dynamics of our whole house! The kids outnumber us and it’s out and out war on a daily basis so good luck with that one Joe!! Similar age gaps too!
I stopped at two and the idea of having three (or more) kids was enough to have me rocking in a corner. Too hard for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tattle called it well done! I am 3rd out of 3 kids and my parents can't even remember my childhood 😂

I don't know why they are having more when he can't handle no sleep, makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 13
So obvious the announcement was coming after his outpouring of 'fire rosie' pics 🤮

I will feel for marley if its another daughter as he won't get a look in

Reactions: 18
No doubt he’ll purchase a new motorcycle as soon as the new baby is born and will then whisk Rosie away to reconnect the day after the new baby comes home! Can’t wait for the constant moaning about sleep deprivation 😂😂😂

Also this is bitchy but since he always goes on about how incredibly beautiful she is, I don’t really see it myself? Very horse faced.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, Rosie is nice looking I suppose but nothing special, quite plain. If anything she looks exactly like his mum 😐

Reactions: 12
LET ME TELL YOU, I SPRINTED HERE AS SOON AS I SAW THIS 🏃💨

We all called it 🕵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We are good at this tattlers!

This is also the earliest they’ve announced - she’s only just out of the first trimester if she’s due September. Other pregnancies they’ve kept quiet for a lot longer. I wonder if they’ve announced because we’d guessed on tattle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely we decided to go for a third and it totally took me over the edge 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.