Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah gross, and so relatable showing his peloton bike and treadmill in his state of the art home gym. Remember folks, you don't need any equipment bar a credit card to get his app and follow his work outs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has he been reading here? Justification on the bib shorts as it's "what the pros wear innit?!" Yes, Joe, with a jersey on top you knob! Or, they don't film themselves topless for insta.
It's when he's cooking for his family in a sweaty post workout top that gets me 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Everytime i look at his stories I wonder why I do it to myself, the man is an absolute flannel. Guess what, not gonna watch your bbc documentary mate, an hour of burpee Jesus (best name ever whoever came up with that!) I’d rather gouge my eyeballs out with a spoon 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has he been reading here? Justification on the bib shorts as it's "what the pros wear innit?!" Yes, Joe, with a jersey on top you knob! Or, they don't film themselves topless for insta.
I thought the same thing.

Reactions: 2
The man goes on like he’s competing in the Tour de France not going upstairs in his own home to use an exercise bike 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now I don’t think that someone with a large platform necessarily has a responsibility to share the ‘big stuff’ but has he even shown one link to what’s going on in the Ukraine? If he has, I’ve missed it

Reactions: 8
Probably has his own news channel running in his house that is purely joe 'saviour' wicks stories 24/7
Hes completely out of touch with the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now I don’t think that someone with a large platform necessarily has a responsibility to share the ‘big stuff’ but has he even shown one link to what’s going on in the Ukraine? If he has, I’ve missed it
He probably doesn't know himself. Tunes out the news for "mental health" innit 😉 :cry:

• Haha
He never shares anything big. Did he recognise international woman’s day yesterday? Hasn’t mentioned Ukraine either. Apart from PE with Joe and sharing letters from people he ‘saved’ in lockdown has he ever acknowledged the hardships people have had or family/friends people have lost? He even managed to turn world book day about himself 🤦‍♀️
When something is going on he always ignores it.

He never shares anything big. Did he recognise international woman’s day yesterday? Hasn’t mentioned Ukraine either. Apart from PE with Joe and sharing letters from people he ‘saved’ in lockdown has he ever acknowledged the hardships people have had or family/friends people have lost? He even managed to turn world book day about himself 🤦‍♀️
If joe doesn’t benefit, did it even happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair he did cry for all the poor people from his 4.5 million mansion 😭😭 when the second lockdown hit 🤣
In hindsight I think he was actually really crying because they couldn’t visit their second home in Santa Monica 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair, if he did share the atrocities and bad things that were going on in the World, his inbox would be overwhelmed with people asking him to intervene. He is the self declared new Messiah burpee Jesus after all.
Being tone deaf and self absorbed is burpee Jesus’ will.

Just spent ten minutes laughing. You lot are hilarious. He couldn’t give a stuff about what’s going on in the world - but he’s done a story about another million pound house he’s rented for the day.

I’m glad he’s not interested in Ukraine - the people have suffered enough. Imagine him meeting them on the polish border and getting them to do a quick HIIT session for their mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Lorelei i didn't mean to mean as much as i did to your post. Not laughing at what the poor people are going through. But you can just see him preaching how got exercise is for your MH...never mind if some of these had walked for days to cross the boarder.

Reactions: 6
@Lorelei i didn't mean to mean as much as i did to your post. Not laughing at what the poor people are going through. But you can just see him preaching how got exercise is for your MH...never mind if some of these had walked for days to cross the boarder.
Yeah I didn’t mean to write off what Ukrainians are going through right now - it’s horrific. I just wanted to take a swipe at insufferable burpee Jesus who hasn’t got a clue about how people are suffering. His solution to his first world problems is to be preachy about exercise and sleep while he lives in luxury. He’s insufferable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.