Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have literally kept that house as it was in the estate agents pictures, why would you not want to personalise the place you live rather than keep it like a show home.
Dozie also still absent from any stories/social media

Reactions: 11
They have literally kept that house as it was in the estate agents pictures, why would you not want to personalise the place you live rather than keep it like a show home.
Dozie also still absent from any stories/social media
Do we know that he definitely bought it? I’m wondering if they’re just renting and that’s why it has to stay as it is

Reactions: 3
Do we know that he definitely bought it? I’m wondering if they’re just renting and that’s why it has to stay as it is
Yes they bought it. He couldnt help but tell everyone. The only think they seem to have changed is turned what was probably the master bedroom into his gym and added taht bloody bath and sauna….I get that furnishing a house that size isn’t as easy as my little three bed semi and they obviously did a deal on the furniture but you’d surely want to start changing things up a bit

Reactions: 6
Does he live in the enclave that was mentioned the other day as being full of oligarchs? Is it gated?

Reactions: 2
Seriously, who dresses their kids up as Joe Wicks (or any of these other instagrammers) for bloody world book day???!!! How do their minds work?? Have they never seen a children’s book? Have their kids not got a favourite story that they have to read over and over again???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But he’s worked tirelessly since . . . Beginning of Feb? That’s a good 5 weeks. Poor love needs a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does he have Dosie and the kids with him? Or is this a "work" trip?!

Reactions: 2
I don't get his brand...

Sleep well, eat well, exercise cures everything
But also binge eats, stays up late, no motivation/Cant be arse to exercise (does he still have non motivational days)

He needs one account to sprout how we should live
A 2nd not pe with joe name for his bragging kook at my life. Gntee the ones who qant to be healthy won't want to see him gorge himself. Some people struggle to loose the wait and dont need to be tempted to get off the track. Not all of us can exercise 4 hours a day

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.