Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How anyone pays for his app and follows him I have no idea ! I would feel cheated seeing all the food he eats and the holidays !

Reactions: 2
To be fair he deserves the holiday. He’s been working tirelessly on his new book. Designing new recipes, cooking them, trying them out on friends and family. Traveling and promotion tours. Meeting his disciples. He’s an author you know. Yeah okay, bullshit author. Bloke can barely string a coherent sentence together let alone write a bleeping book.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He definitely doesn't write the cook books. He doesn't even know what recipes are in them. He literally just shows up for the photo shoot. Once he was on insta stories attempting to make a quiche 'for the first time' using a recipe from his own book.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The annoying thing is that a propychef an nutritionist will be doing all the work and this bell end shows up for a photoshoot and takes all the credit

Reactions: 5
He’ll be flustered as duck, fanny on, mention being the nations PE teacher and obviously talk about his home in LA numerous times!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That leotard braces thing he’s wearing on his latest stories has put me off my breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That leotard braces thing he’s wearing on his latest stories has put me off my breakfast
Bib shorts lol.
He puts me off my breakfast whenever he has his chest out. But I ride in bib shorts, super comfy. But I’d be wearing a top over them for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Between the bare clammy chest in the bib shorts and the sausage waggling I'm pretty much done for today.

Ick level is maxed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How about the high pitched nasally shouting? God it’s enough to make you feel awful for rosie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.