Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came up on my feed. What the genuine duck?
It made me feel a bit icky. Not exactly ideal from a consent point of view either. I kiss my kid but only with her permission. And I wouldn't trick her into kissing me on the lips if she hadn't set out to do so 🙈 erk.

Reactions: 6
It made me feel a bit icky. Not exactly ideal from a consent point of view either. I kiss my kid but only with her permission. And I wouldn't trick her into kissing me on the lips if she hadn't set out to do so 🙈 erk.
I'm so confused as to why he's posted it - like someone said probably lunch time gin tons! This coupled with how he features Indie on his insta (give me a twirl darling etc) its weird and imo creepy.

ETA @Brummiebird was original poster about gin tons 🙂

Reactions: 5
And repeatedly too. On video for millions to see. And also keep.

Reactions: 3
He really is creepy with his daughter 🤢. I predict a lot of daddy/daughter dates in the future.

Reactions: 10
Why has this curly haired bleep still got a following?! He’s the human version of a headache

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember back when they hadn't even given Indie red meat? Dozie and Joe used to have a steak and Indie wouid have a quiche. IIRC she was nearly 18 months old before she even had a spag bol.

Reactions: 5
I actually thought it was a tin of heinz spaghetti. I keep a spare tin as a quick meal for my child and it looked just like it (minus the steak) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ummm Joe is an experienced cook with multiple cookbooks. He knows what he is doing......🤣
Apart from when it comes to cooking a steak on a Wednesday afternoon 😂

Also he said the other day his latest book is his first cookbook (didn't make sense to me either!)

Reactions: 3
Nope Joe, your cooking stories/reels are no better now just the kitchen is more luxurious. You still toss ingredients around and do everything in a slapdash manner. I don't own any of his books and none of his recipes appeal, not least because they are almost always meat and pasta and I don't really like either (they pasta ALLL the time for someone whose such a great cook 🧐

What a sanctimonious prat!

I'm lucky being SE/WFH, but still have kids to see to, a house to clean, and an actual job yo do

duck off Joe

I had a bar from chocolate smiths, and it's rank, and who the duck puts steak on top of Heinz Spaghetti?
Get in the bin

Attachments

• Sad
Those pancakes sound absolutely gross...also THAT SMILE he does when he's finished speaking makes me want to throw things.
It's so forced and unnatural. 😬

• Haha
Ooh another round of ask me a question with Joe (he's clearly given up on his new bedtime routine already!)

My bets are on whats your proudest achievement to date (PE With Joe), something where he can brag about 🔥 Dozie and show off golden child Indie!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.