Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I watched with the volume up today. Joe showing off his brain power "I've sold almost 4 million books i can't even imagine how many books that would be" (i guess he meant pallets/boxes but made me giggle).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His stories seem to show him showing off training at home. If he was away last night he wouldn't have been able to resist showing us his hotel room and every single course of his dinner. Maybe Glasgow got lucky and it was cancelled, or he got his date wrong😆
BINGO!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did he seriously just go all the way to Glasgow to see the warehouse for a couple of hours and then drive home??? Comes across as an excuse for a jolly.

Reactions: 5
Did he seriously just go all the way to Glasgow to see the warehouse for a couple of hours and then drive home??? Comes across as an excuse for a jolly.
Yeah but he got to show off his grand hotel, food included and prat about! Plus a night away from Dozie and the kids!

Reactions: 7
And come back to a gousto box which makes his HARD HARD life so much easier.

The shares in the business help too I imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of people struggling to afford food and heat their houses but millionaire Joe wants us all to know he “loves a bit of free grub” - he’s so tone deaf

Reactions: 11
Why is gousto such a life saver when dozie doesn’t work? And he mentioned a good sleep do that Glasgow jolly was all about getting away from his family. Such a prat.

You rarely see Dozie preparing food, Joe has to exert his control again. Can imagine when he’s away they’ve all had fish fingers and waffles for dinner and not a chia seed in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Winds me right up when folk say they're having a "date night" with their "besties" and referring to their kids.
1. You are not dating them so it's not a dare night.
2. Your kids aren't your friends - or at least in my ope, shouldn't be. You are there to parent / guide / teach them. Not befriend them.

Joe, get in the bin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate "date night" full stop. Usually it just means you've gone out to dinner, not on a bloody "date".

Great points about the mismatch between promoting a cookbook in one breath, then gousto the next, then out for dinner (again, about the third time this week!).

Reactions: 14
I hate "date night" full stop. Usually it just means you've gone out to dinner, not on a bloody "date".

Great points about the mismatch between promoting a cookbook in one breath, then gousto the next, then out for dinner (again, about the third time this week!).
Date night with your 3 year old daughter is super weird

Reactions: 12
He seems like one of those Dads who wants a pat on the back for basic childcare. Probably tells everyone he's "babysitting" for the night.

I always hate the way he is on his phone and not holding Marley or Indies hand whilst walking down the street
At one point you couldn’t even see Marley and Indie was wondering off ahead ! They are both still little !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.