Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, I absolutely live for his nighttime pantry binges. They'll inevitably disappear before the morning "intentions" are set.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine working for him 🤣
He’s hired a space this morning for his new team to adore him 😍 Plus they have to do a HIT workout 🤣 I would be looking for a new job !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if he's taken his fan mail 🙄 those poor people working for him!
The absolute state of him, what an utter melt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
“Hi, I’m Joe Wicks, adore me, please adore me, please, look all these people adore me, adore me please …….. and subscribe to the app”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He sounds and looks rough in those stories. Life back in the UK with the gintons and cake taking its toll

Those ramblings….it’s like a game of bullshit bingo…you can tell he doesn’t actually know what he’s talking about, just trying to get as many buzz words in as possible without any of it making sense

Also his brother in the corner….he might be the CEO but he definitely doesn’t follow the plan…he can’t even clap his hands under his legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at me I can hire “people” on big salaries 🙄🙄 like actual professional people 🙄🙄
Omg I couldn’t work for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s amazing isn’t it? Bet he stuffed his face!
That Argentinian Steak place that he’s shares is my fav 🤦🏼‍♀️ It has been around for years though … he’s posting like he’s just ‘stumbled upon’ a wonder of the world 😂

• Haha
That Argentinian Steak place that he’s shares is my fav 🤦🏼‍♀️ It has been around for years though … he’s posting like he’s just ‘stumbled upon’ a wonder of the world 😂
Burpee Jesus has arrived to help this struggling business that has been around for five years! The business shall rise!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like he set his intentions to stuff his face again today. Inspiring!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.