Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like he has a weird crush on Indie I don’t know why he acts like that with her because he doesn’t with his son

Reactions: 8
I'm an on-off lurker here and used to follow Joe, but once I noticed the wierd divide with the kids I unfollowed him because it made me feel uncomfortable.

For some reason, I decided to check his stories this morning and the face he pulls when Marley interrupts him babbling on about date night with his beautiful daughter....😶 yeah, we're just gonna stick to ignoring Joe exists because he makes me feel physically sick.

Reactions: 13
I always hate the way he is on his phone and not holding Marley or Indies hand whilst walking down the street
At one point you couldn’t even see Marley and Indie was wondering off ahead ! They are both still little !
THIS! In the middle of town, presumably at 9pm (obviously sleep not as crucial last night) with two TINY children. He is so unbelievably lax.

Did they forget a coat for Indie?! Why is she wearing that massive gilet?! Wouldn’t be surprised if they had forgotten, Storm Eunice who? Pair of self obsessed muppets for parents

Reactions: 13
Did they forget a coat for Indie?! Why is she wearing that massive gilet?! Wouldn’t be surprised if they had forgotten, Storm Eunice who? Pair of self obsessed muppets for parents
Had to see for myself🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️... do they parent their kids or are they trying to be their BFF and allow them to do and dress as they please?
Or is it just for the gram on how cute she looks in an oversized coat?

Either way he is a knob head.

Joe Wicks - takes his toddler children out for a burger, during a storm, and forgets to put coats on them. Also likes to lecture the world on how sleep helps to focus your mind.

Late night bender in Glasgow, Joe? Is that why you forgot to dress your children adequately. Quite neglectful that.

Reactions: 17
And he can't even let his kids enjoy a mini farm/zoo without questioning them about everything, filming it all and leaving one child alone whilst he goes to the other. I presume Dozie has gone with them but why not have both kids close to you Joe incase something happens? Knobhead.

Reactions: 3

Absolutely nothing changes with Joe cause I swear he just spouts this same tit every Sunday. Its so boring 😴

Reactions: 4
So hes back to reminding us he rents out expensive houses to film workouts in (costs alot of money don't us plebs know!)
Then he fucks off home to sit in his ice bath and tell us how cold it is (like we couldn't figure it out).
Hes obviously got some deal with that chocolate company as he got a new delivery to show off about!
Dozie made her dazzling return behind the camera as Joe explains how to over complicate steak and even Indie enjoys it (even at 3 she knows her steaks as shes eaten good steaks in alot of good restaurants!)
All while a Lululemon bottle was hanging round in the back of the steak story - how did that get there? Not as if Joe is in a paid partnership with them 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
That new reel is weird. No problem with parents giving their kids a kiss but filming it for millions on insta is too much

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.