Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh another round of ask me a question with Joe (he's clearly given up on his new bedtime routine already!)

My bets are on whats your proudest achievement to date (PE With Joe), something where he can brag about 🔥 Dozie and show off golden child Indie!
God not again!!! We should do prat bingo. Extra points for ‘mental health’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon we'll also get:
Will you and Dozie have more children
How are you finding being back from America, will you move over there (please do 😂)
No question but I just wanted to say how amazing you are and what an inspiration you are blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does he have to pose sweaty and half naked for the ask me a Q :sick: there really is no need other than he wants to eye f@ck himself!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Ooh another round of ask me a question with Joe (he's clearly given up on his new bedtime routine already!)

My bets are on whats your proudest achievement to date (PE With Joe), something where he can brag about 🔥 Dozie and show off golden child Indie!
I’m waiting for the question ‘Been loving your weight based workouts, will you be adding these to the app soon?’
For his new release of ‘Get Strong With Joe’. Despite not having a bleeping clue what he’s doing 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joe's had a hard couple of weeks back at home so he's off on his jollys again soon. Poor guy he deserves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LiKe aNyThInG YoU hAvE tO PrIoRiTiSe iT

SnOoZiNg DoEsNt EvEn EnTeR mY mInD

And then there was me who managed 4 hours of sleep because of my anxiety related insomnia, despite having a long day, drinking no caffeine and meditating for an hour before bed at 11pm. Come morning I'm always happy to be reminded by Joe that I'm a failure once again. 😂 I just didn't prioritise hard enough.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tut tut Joe. Set your intention!!

Plus most of us who have to stay up late can do so without eating an extra meal and binging on cake 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
That's why he makes himself go to bed, because he knows he can't control himself. It's utterly mad.

Oh for fucks sake. Joe Brent is back.

He is so unbelievably cringe. He put his phone INTO the fridge for that.

I've died. I'm dead. I'm done. Can't. No more.

⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just seen his stories and came here for the comments. Wasn't disappointed. 😆😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s defo nearly eaten half of that cake himself hasn’t he? This can’t be good for his intentions/motivation/mental health can it?

Reactions: 5
David Brent wasn’t funny then and impressions of him certainly aren’t now. Get a life Joe.

He’s defo nearly eaten half of that cake himself hasn’t he? This can’t be good for his intentions/motivation/mental health can it?
Hes a binge eater/exercise it off person. It’s so clear he has a problem.
He’ll be up in the morning moaning about over eating and doing 5 workouts to burn it off. When he probably doesn’t need to given he did his own and recorded a bunch today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.