Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's going to win this, he's doing really well and has lots of votes.

Who did go?

Just put it in a
here

He was so good once again! I think these energetic dances suit him perfectly, but I’m waiting to see him in something slower like a waltz. I do also believe he could win this, and if not then surely finish 2nd. Love them as a team!

Reactions: 1
He was so good once again! I think these energetic dances suit him perfectly, but I’m waiting to see him in something slower like a waltz. I do also believe he could win this, and if not then surely finish 2nd. Love them as a team!
I think we really need to see a ballroom dance from Joe next week.

SPOILER: Person who went is here if you want to know.

Susannah
I know she's bottom of the leader board so will probably be going home, but don't they still have to count public votes and have the dance off?

I know she's bottom of the leader board so will probably be going home, but don't they still have to count public votes and have the dance off?
The results show airs on Sunday night, but is prerecorded on Saturday night after the live show. So the dance off and such has already happened. It’s just the way Strictly has always been. And there are a few places online where you can find the result in advance if you want.

I am actually surprised with Joe, but maybe hes an undercover dancer and he did a lift (OK one, but still)

However, my friend who is really into astrology said Virgos are naturally good dancers

at least he's thinking of his audience age-wise :ROFLMAO:
Not his decision what song they dance to, it’s the Strictly producers who decide the songs. I do get the feeling the song choices could be pretty corny for Joe. I remember when AJ was partnered with Claudia Fragapane a couple of years ago, the producers consistently gave them really cheesy songs. It’s going to be the same for Joe and Dianne I think.

I enjoyed Joe's dance a lot (although I do love High School Musical and have been waiting for a song to be used since Corbin was on DWTS) . Craig gets picky when a celebrity has potential and imo does try and help them to improve.
however the results are in below.
The dance off was Charles Venn and Lee Ryan. Lee was eliminated.

WEEK 4 SPOILER

The dance off was Charles Venn and Katie Piper. Katie was eliminated.

Has anyone else heard that apparently Dianne has split up with her longtime boyfriend because she was getting too close with Joe....

Has anyone else heard that apparently Dianne has split up with her longtime boyfriend because she was getting too close with Joe....
Just read that! The papers are going to have a field day with this and watching their every move now. But if something does happen, at least they are both now single unlike certain others (Seann and Katya)

Reactions: 3
OMG!! I still see them as only ever being friends though...

They’re doing the waltz this week to rainbow connection

OMG!! I still see them as only ever being friends though...

They’re doing the waltz this week to rainbow connection
Same, when I see them on video's etc I see them more like a brother and sister relationship. They might have something going on.
But I find in general from watching Joe's video's over the years, he just seems to have that overly friendly/flirty personality once he get's to know someone well.
Also if they did get together she is completely different from the posh Insta model type he usually dates.

Last edited:
I just don’t see them as anything more than good friends, they seem more like they would be partners in mischief than a romantic relationship. But then I never expected Seann and Katya to get up to no good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.