Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly and genuinely so so happy for them! I’ve been following him for 5 years and he was just never into the whole relationship thing always saying he’s busy, but you somehow always knew he was just waiting for the real deal. And good on him! Aw!!!❤

Reactions: 7
To the ghost of “Strictly Come Dancing” yet to come....

If you let Louise Pentland go on the show next year, we are not gonna be ok.

You did well with the “influencer” you chose this year. He’s vanilla, none offensive, liikable, Don’t screw it up.. ?
I can think of exactly zero other big YouTubers who could be good on Strictly next year.

Reactions: 4
I can think of exactly zero other big YouTubers who could be good on Strictly next year.
Completely agree, he’s a rare one on YouTube, I don’t think I’ve heard a bad word said against him in all the time he’s been uploading.
Definitely the best one to choose for a BBC or mainstream show, I’d like to see him do well now tbh.
And hopefully, hopefully not cheat on her ??‍♀
There’s been rumours he likes the ladies and a few drinks ?
Keep it in your pants joe. ?

Reactions: 5
Been following his forum for a while and have to say I'm really happy for him. I just hope it last as he waited such a long time for this. Also I hope she's able to get a Visa to stay as it's really hard now a days.

I've worked with a number of people from Australia who's work contracted has ended, they thought they'd be able to stay and they've been shipped on the next plane back to Australia. I've recently worked with a guy who married a born and bread British woman has a child together, yet has been told he's got to leave in January after spending two years here and move back to Australia. Which would be heart breaking for him.

I'm know at this stage they seem like the perfect couple but do you think in the long run it will last as once the live tour is over and Joe goes back to his YouTube career full-time and Dianne is on her own tour/doing strictly again.

Reactions: 4
He did a decent job presenting the BBC New Years firework coverage.

Reactions: 3
Was a good first attempt for Joe. Not much for them to do, they could have fun with it given the party vibe. Thought they both did a decent job given neither have live presenting experience. I think Joe has a future in presenting/live TV but it would be dependent on finding the right show for him. Can work with Stacey, could probably manage on his own too.

Reactions: 5
Watching the vlogs and the Insta stories they seem to be moving super fast with relationship, do you think Joe will propose sometime soon.
Or do you think once the strictly tour is over and Dianne is off traveling the country doing more dance stuff and Joe gets back in to YouTube again things will changed.
As although they've spent all that time together on strictly and over a month on tour when you work it out they've only spent like 3 weeks living a normal coupe life.

Reactions: 1
I think after Strictly tour, presumably Dianne will have work stuff that keeps her away from Joe. I think that time apart will be good for them. I don’t think they’re going too fast, because I don’t think they done anything particularly big yet. He definitely won’t propose anytime soon, but definitely before Alfie proposes to Zoe (although I could propose to Zoe sooner than Alfie) ??

Reactions: 3
Maybe Dianne's new dance partner in the next Strictly series will put a strain on their relationship? :unsure:

Maybe Dianne's new dance partner in the next Strictly series will put a strain on their relationship?
I can see that happen as well, especially when she's given a new partner who is young and good looking like Joe. There training 12hrs a day 6 days and Joe is sat at home waiting for her. Either the relationship will go south during that period and their part ways. Or they'll push through he'll let her complete the season and then want her to quit strictly. As when you look at the stories of her and her ex she basically split with him to be with Joe.So I image Joe would be worried about that.

Also, I know they get on great personality wise, but apart from that there like totally different people. Do you think Joe's money and fame play at part as well with Dianne wanting to date him. Then Joe also saw it as good PR and way to boost his dying YouTube career.

I can see that happen as well, especially when she's given a new partner who is young and good looking like Joe. There training 12hrs a day 6 days and Joe is sat at home waiting for her. Either the relationship will go south during that period and their part ways. Or they'll push through he'll let her complete the season and then want her to quit strictly. As when you look at the stories of her and her ex she basically split with him to be with Joe.So I image Joe would be worried about that.

Also, I know they get on great personality wise, but apart from that there like totally different people. Do you think Joe's money and fame play at part as well with Dianne wanting to date him. Then Joe also saw it as good PR and way to boost his dying YouTube career.
I'm also starting to think she broke up with Anthony to be with Joe. I understand as I did the same once before and I think that's better than cheating tbh. Also do y'all think Joe is a "homewrecker" and maybe he didn't care about the next man because he wanted her? I also think the next season of strictly will be the make or break for their relationship.

I think it's good that she break up with her Ex and didn't cheat. Before strictly I would never had thought of Joe as a homewrecker, but after seen how much he's changed recently he could be.

Once Dianne goes on her own tours it will be hard as although Joe is able to travel around with her for a bit he still has other projects happening. So There have periods of being in a long distance relationship. (Which is supposedly one of the main reasons her and her ex broke up) It will also be interesting to see if when they have time apart, Joe sticks to the grown up lifestyle he's been trying to live with Dianne the 2 weeks they've spent together of if he reverts to his buttercream gang going out drinking/partying ever night lifestyle. (Which after five years of living that lifestyle it will be hard to give up for good.)

Sorry but I think Dianne cheated, but broke it off with Anthony for obvious reasons. Still better than continuing to cheat, but there’s no way they kept it together in those dance sessions till she broke it off with Anthony lol.

Because I like Joe and Dianne, both as a couple and individual people, I’m gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and say Dianne didn’t cheat. I don’t think Joe is a home wrecker, and I don’t think Dianne will mind Joe going out with his mates and having fun to some extent, she’s isn’t Zoe, she isn’t a total prude. And re. Next series of Strictly, if they are still together, which I hope they will be, how Joe deals with it will be a big thing. But it does all depend on who Dianne gets as a partner. They don’t automatically put two young attractive people together, they have a “speed dating” event so the producers can see who has good chemistry. Hence why Dianne was previously partnered with the Reverend Richard Coles. Joe will probably be hoping for a similar pairing for next series.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Dianne's insta photo of her and Joe kissing that she swiftly deleted.

Do you think Joe told her to delete it, I know Joe's getting more into sharing, but was that a step too far for him.

I think they make a great couple, but I do think her daily oversharing will ruin the relationship for them and he'll end up breaking up with her sometime soon.

Last edited:
Tbf of the two of them he’s the one who’s posted the most pics and vids of them being all couple-y. They’re as bad as each other with the oversharing. Idk what happened last night but maybe yeah joe doesn’t want an image of them full on kissing on the Internet.

Honestly I just love them. I think they’re absolutely adorable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.