Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did everyone think of Joe's Main channel video. I think it's one of the best video's he's done in a long time. Also Dianne seems like a completely different person when she's dancing to when she's in the vlogs.
The production value of his new video was great.Like that montage section at the beginning was amazing ngl.I think he’s filmed the same video with the buttercreams as well.He’s still loosing subs tho and is about to drop under 8.2m there’s nothing that can be done to save a sinking ship.

Diannes so professional when she needs to be just watch any interview with her in it.

Reactions: 4
The production value of his new video was great.Like that montage section at the beginning was amazing ngl.I think he’s filmed the same video with the buttercreams as well.He’s still loosing subs tho and is about to drop under 8.2m there’s nothing that can be done to save a sinking ship.

Diannes so professional when she needs to be just watch any interview with her in it.
I agree Joe clearly put a lot of work into the editing and filming it and you can actually was enjoying himself.

It's clear he has become bored doing prank videos and the rehashing of challenge videos he was doing before Strictly. He's probably losing subs because that's what his fan base want.

Only reason he keeps making videos is to make the last bit of money he can from it in case tv presenting doesn't work out. I would say once he gets offered a permanent regular presenting job he will finish his YouTube channel.

Reactions: 3
I could be wrong, but I was assuming the video was so well produced because it was done to promote her tour. He filmed with Mark Ferris and has a video with him to put up on his channel but I guess he’s not uploading that until next week since Dianne’s tour started today. His next video will be just like the rest, whatever challenge him and Mark ended up doing. It’s nice to see a bit of a change, but I doubt it’s what we should be expecting. Maybe a few like it here and there but nothing more than that. I do agree he should stop the whole YT thing, and now is the perfect time to do so but he seems to be getting back into it for some reason. He could easily just keep his vlogging channel and upload there if he ever has a brand deal to promote, random vlog he feels like sharing or even a regular sit down or produced video here and there (I guess he could also do all this on his main channel? idk I just feel he doesn’t need both anymore lol) I wonder if having a taste of being a more traditional celebrity scares him, and he wants to try and stay more lowkey.

I agree Joe clearly put a lot of work into the editing and filming it and you can actually was enjoying himself.

It's clear he has become bored doing prank videos and the rehashing of challenge videos he was doing before Strictly. He's probably losing subs because that's what his fan base want.

Only reason he keeps making videos is to make the last bit of money he can from it in case tv presenting doesn't work out. I would say once he gets offered a permanent regular presenting job he will finish his YouTube channel.
This is what I hope his plan is,surely it has to be happening sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t going to watch the dancing video, but @mayjaymay5 made it sound good. And I agree, it was his best video in such a long time. I can’t remember when I last enjoyed one of his videos as much. If only all of his videos could be this well made and entertaining, but I won’t hold my breath.

About Joe quitting youtube, haven't he always said that once he gets older and start a family, he'll want to move back to the country side? I'm not saying I think this is happening any time soon but, wouldn't quitting youtube and start working as a tv presenter permenently sort of prevent him from doing this ever? Even though he's evidently enjoying his time in London right now and has done for the past couple of years, I've sort of always viewed him as a country boy and believed that he'll move back sooner or later. One of the most beneficial aspects of being a youtuber is that you can basically live anywhere you want and work whenever you want during the day, would Joe really give this up to become a presenter on tv which would not only glue him to London, but also mean he'll have certain hours and work under the surveillance of someone else? Even though I'm sure he doesn't mind doing it from time to time, I think quitting youtube to do it permenently would be a big step and would kind of clash with the future plans he's expressed before.

Reactions: 2
^ If Joe makes it big on tv and is still interested in living in the countryside, he could have the best of both worlds and live in a rural-ish area within easy distance to and from London- I think a lot of presenters do this if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't blame him for wanting to move back to Wiltshire though.

^^ Depends what TV work he gets really doesn’t it. I highly doubt he is going to ever be doing something three/four days a week every week, like The One Show or anything like that. I think he will have some live stuff, bit here and there, maybe present a series of some sort, that might have one night a week live TV commitment for 6-8 weeks. Or maybe he will have a pre-record show, where filming is done in a block. I don’t think the type of presenting future Joe has would restrict him from moving back to the countryside.

I literally read an article the other day about him saying he always wanted to move to London etc etc but I cant remember where I read it,I've always thought he moved to London as that's where his job took him.In that podcast he did about his house he said he'd probably still be in London when he had his first baby so I don't think moving back to Wiltshire is something that's top of his priority list. Like others have said he could move further out of London and buy a nice house with a garden where he'll have more space and get a dog:LOL:

Joe will move back to the country when he’s like 50 maybe lol, but for now I think he’s sticking to London. Was already said, but he will probably move out from central London, but I can’t see him leaving London anytime soon.

Also, after watching Joe's main channel video I think he'd be better just sticking to one channel and doing 1or 2 main channel style video's a month of that quality instead of 4 crappy challenge/prank video's and then incorporate vlogs as well on that channel.

Joe's also mentioned a few times about moving to somewhere warm, do you think he'd move to Australia with Dianne?

Also, Dianne's just been announce for strictly, so will be interesting to see who's she partnered with?

I know me and a few others included didn't think Joe and Dianne would last long, but having seen how romantic Joe's been recently I think they could have a chance a lasting. Or are they still in the honeymoon stage of their relationship?

I think the test is about to come tbh. Although I think he’ll go on a lot of the tour with her.

Let’s see how it goes when she gets her new strictly partner etc. Although I think she’ll be put with someone ‘less desirable’ this year Delibrately

Also, after watching Joe's main channel video I think he'd be better just sticking to one channel and doing 1or 2 main channel style video's a month of that quality instead of 4 crappy challenge/prank video's and then incorporate vlogs as well on that channel.

Joe's also mentioned a few times about moving to somewhere warm, do you think he'd move to Australia with Dianne?

Also, Dianne's just been announce for strictly, so will be interesting to see who's she partnered with?
I hope it is an old gay man as otherwise they will probably get all kinds of headache from crazy fans...

I think the cheap videos churned out to keep the channels going are probably what work best to stave off a larger decline, but in the long term he does have to face the future of his channel and of Youtube.

I thought the video was nice but I again thought he looked more natural with Amy than he does with Dianne.

I wonder how that upcoming EU copyright law will affect channels like Joe's or if it is more for channels that have lots of music and clips.

I know me and a few others included didn't think Joe and Dianne would last long, but having seen how romantic Joe's been recently I think they could have a chance a lasting. Or are they still in the honeymoon stage of their relationship?
We all know I like them both together and personally I think they’re both in it for the long haul.

We all know I like them both together and personally I think they’re both in it for the long haul.
Hard to know, from Instagram it looks like all her previous relationships have been long distance as she was always on tour and Joe has never had a long term girlfriend. They seem legit and its not just a showmance but but if it's the first relationship their both in were they live together full time, its unlikely for it to work out.

That being said this relationship is stronger than Dianne's last one as her & Anthony had their their first break before valentines day, so it's going better than that.

My opinion is if she is partnered with someone who is based in London this year on Strictly meaning she goes home to Joe's after training, they will be engaged this time next year. But if she is partnered with someone who is based up north and has to stay there all week I think the distance will cause them to break up.

I hope not though I think their good together Joe gives Dianne stability & security and Dianne has given Joe confidence and self esteem.

Just catching up on his videos. Not going to be a popular opinion but I think it’s weird he’s turning up basically at her work to learn the routines. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up doing a dance on her tour at some point.

Just catching up on his videos. Not going to be a popular opinion but I think it’s weird he’s turning up basically at her work to learn the routines. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up doing a dance on her tour at some point.
It would be very weird, except he was there to do a promotional video cause most of the venues outside of London aren't selling well and I suppose he needed to appeal to his fan base so he needed to add in other content in order for more views in the hopes it would get the tour off the ground.

If he does get up on stage during the tour that would be a bit much and very weird, hope he doesn't and just leaves it to the pros.

I think the most he might do is be on the stage for one or two stops, but mostly for a comedy moment or just to introduce her. If there was an actual dance it would probably be a one-time moment because he's not a dancer. I don't think he'd go much further, because he's busy and also I doubt he'd want to overshadow her or the other people on the tour.

I’ve said it before, Joe appearing on the tour would be a disgrace. It’s a professional tour, leave it to the professionals, it would lack all credibility as a show if Joe is suddenly dancing in the show.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.